• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

19 Years

Hubs

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Human civilization is going to self implode because the zuck couldn’t be normal with girls in high school and college. 

Like his ex-GF said in David Fincher's "The Social Network":

"You're going through life thinking girls don't like you because you're nerdy, Mark. But girls don't like you because you're an asshole."

On 10/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, ScottT said:

This is from the 20 game plan form.  I'm sure they'll do some other stuff, but how bout a Spiezio bobblehead?  Percival?    Nah.  Three Ohtani's and one Trout.

Royals at Angels - Wednesday, June 22, 2022 6:49PM

02 World Series Anniversary Long-Sleeve Shirt

Ive mentioned this before. I dont collect bobbleheads, but I have a few from randomly being at games where they gave them out.

Literally every other team seems to be more creative with them, and gives out ones of past players. Never understood why we dont.

Youd think the anniversary would include at least one, but nope. 

And im still baffled Howie never got one.

On 10/27/2021 at 3:59 PM, Hubs said:

19 years ago today the Angels won Game 7 of their only World Series to date.

Seems like yesterday.

I don't believe anyone is still playing in the league besides Pujols who played in that postseason. LaRussa and Baker are still managing. 

We also talk about the Angels having a mid grade pitching staff. But they let the American League in fewest runs at 644. 

Their bullpen was incredible that year Percival, Weber, and Donnelly were incredible). Mop pitchers like Shields and Pote had low 3 ERAs.

4 starters had ERAs under 4 (Appier, Lackey, Ortiz, Washburn). 

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If you set it up next to your other Angel bobbleheads, you'll come home later and find the Hamilton one off by itself.Screenshot_20211101-105613__01.jpg

You mean not even one stripper?  Every bobble-head needs one I think.

Edited by Revad