• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Article from Halo Hangout.

13 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Honest question since I don't really read most of those pages, do they discuss the stuff written here?

I actually saw it off Google... Might be a way to advertise AngelsWin.com? The same way to generate some clicks or $$$ ? I don't go into the websites.... Usually, they drop headlines of articles.

11 hours ago, True Grich said:

Going to another Angels fan site is like going out with Rosie O’Donnell when you have Kate Beckinsale waiting at home.

9 hours ago, AngelsWin.com said:

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It's all the same stuff... People who think they have insider info or just ask questions as statements. Which tend to be more verbal puking while leaning to everyday occurrences of the team while watching the games. While thinking they can surmise what they are actually seeing in front of them quicker than others. Some Articles are better than others! A lot of fluff filled diatribes, that easy the tightness of ones shorts to the eventual release of tension bringing a warm flow of drivel that allows the reader to slip into a post coital nap.