• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So, What's For Dinner?

Had this thread on another MB I used to frequent. It lasted a long time, so figured what the heck...I would try it here.

Myself...I bought some mandarin orange chicken at Trader Joe's last week. They were chicken nugget kinda things, and I just pulled them out of the freezer a few at a time, and while they were OK, they just didn't taste real "orangey" to me. When I went to cook the last ones, lo and behold, there were 2 packets of mandarin orange sauce in the bottom of the bag!

So I am having mandarin orange pork chops tonight.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girlfriends parents are having us over. I hope this time I'm not at the table and forget their traditions like usual. They go kind of old school Italian and have the individual course type set up. In two years I never adjust and go for seconds on the main course and then out comes more, salad, dessert, coffee/espresso and what not.

I assume it will be pretty traditional Italian.

Grilled eggplant, zuccini, roasted peppers, mushroom and asparagus. Green leaf salad with grilled apples, pears and raspberry vinagrette. Spanikopita spinach phyllo triangles. Baked brie wrapped in puff pastry stuffed with apricots. Brick oven round bread stuffed with hummus surrounded by toasted pita triangles. And an ice cold brewskie to wash it all down.

Grilled eggplant, zuccini, roasted peppers, mushroom and asparagus. Green leaf salad with grilled apples, pears and raspberry vinagrette. Spanikopita spinach phyllo triangles. Baked brie wrapped in puff pastry stuffed with apricots. Brick oven round bread stuffed with hummus surrounded by toasted pita triangles. And an ice cold brewskie to wash it all down.

WOW!

You live in the Greek Isles or what?

I'm impressed.

Canned chicken noodle soup from healthy choice and a protein bar. Living the life

We can't all be Ray McKigney.

I am looking forward to my orange pork chops.

Making some creamed spinach (can of spinach, some mayo, and some fresh parm cheese grated over it.)

Had this thread on another MB I used to frequent. It lasted a long time, so figured what the heck...I would try it here.

Myself...I bought some mandarin orange chicken at Trader Joe's last week. They were chicken nugget kinda things, and I just pulled them out of the freezer a few at a time, and while they were OK, they just didn't taste real "orangey" to me. When I went to cook the last ones, lo and behold, there were 2 packets of mandarin orange sauce in the bottom of the bag!

So I am having mandarin orange pork chops tonight.

Ahem... you're gonna wash that down with a brew, right?

Usual Saturday night fare is popcorn some kind of fruit.

Living on the edge tonight by eating English muffins with peanut butter and jam.

English muffins, nooks and crannies filled with real butter, and good (Laura Scudders is my personal favorite) PB.

Thats livin', jack.