• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So, What's For Dinner?

Dinner was grand. 

I just hate when elders act like you haven't eaten enough and keep urging you to eat more.

If you are serious about becoming part of this extended family...

Learn to belch loudly!

A good, deep, ralph...and they should be satisfied.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small chance I'm going with a friend to the new hipster donut place I referred to in a previous thread.  I'm actually pumped about it because, well, a donut sounds pretty awesome no matter its pedigree. 

I'm also thinking about a Costco hot dog today.  While they're not as good as they used to be since they started using Kirkland hot dogs, they're still pretty damn good.

In short, I'm going to eat like a 1970s tv detective today.

Small chance I'm going with a friend to the new hipster donut place I referred to in a previous thread.  I'm actually pumped about it because, well, a donut sounds pretty awesome no matter its pedigree. 

I'm also thinking about a Costco hot dog today.  While they're not as good as they used to be since they started using Kirkland hot dogs, they're still pretty damn good.

In short, I'm going to eat like a 1970s tv detective today.

You haven't seen hipster donut place until you go to Voodoo Doughnut in Portland.

I haven't decided yet if I want to eat like Kate Upton or Kate Moss today.

I'm going to eat like Adele for a few days.

My famous mushroom and garlic meatloaf going into the oven tonight.

Thought I bought a bag of baby spinach at Trader Joe's, but when I got home I had bought two, so spinach salads for a few nights too.

No need to decide "What's for dinner" for a while.

Last night.

Large salad with lots of veggies.

Whole wheat spaghetti with diced tomatoes.

Pinto and black bean combo.

Chopped up a Honey Crisp apple. These are new to me this year and I really enjoy them. Expensive, but good.