• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jo Adell placed on IL, Jose Rojas recalled

mmc

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Joe Maddon guesses wrong yet again.

Has there been ANY player who has come back in the expected time frame this season?

The season ending slump taking shape

Who gives a shit.  If he went in front of the mike and said, “I don’t know” to health questions, the same guys bitching now would be bitching then about him not knowing.  Oh and the result for the injury is the exact same. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Who gives a shit.  If he went in front of the mike and said, “I don’t know” to health questions, the same guys bitching now would be bitching then about him not knowing.  Oh and the result for the injury is the exact same. 

I don't think that's true at all. I think you just like to be the guy who says this.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I actually would prefer that but I also realize anything they say before they check a guy out/get results back is noise.

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d rather he not say anything, since he always guesses wrong anyway.   Like with his stupid overshifting

14 minutes ago, mmc said:

Guess it's safe to say we have no plans to give Stefanic a look this season?

One factor might be that Stefanic would need to be added to the 40-man roster if they called him up. The 40-man roster is full now, and they'll need to clear 3 spots when Detmers, Marte, and Warren come off the COVID-IL.

4 minutes ago, Trendon said:

One factor might be that Stefanic would need to be added to the 40-man roster if they called him up. The 40-man roster is full now, and they'll need to clear 3 spots when Detmers, Marte, and Warren come off the COVID-IL.

Hoyt, Petricka, Guerra, and Selman could easily be dumped.  Heck, Bundy, too, really.

1 minute ago, Trendon said:

I'd be shocked if Maddon's gone after next year. Arte will give him an extension at some point.

Yep, you're probably right.  A lot of people will say he did really well given all the injuries.  I think they have managed that in spite of him but whatever, it really is surprising they went this long before having all the wheels fall off.  His bullpen management drives me nuts but the reality is it was a shit bullpen to start with.  But if it ever comes out that he IS the guy behind the defensive alignments ... I'm going to have to pull an AO and self ban to avoid annoying you guys more than I already have with my constant bitching about the defense.