• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

Angels 1961 has sent a letter to Manfred demanding that fans be able to attend the new International Draft for free, free parking, and with hot dogs no more than $1.

He is waiting for a response in writing and will boycott the International al draft until his demands are met.

15 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Damn.  You mean they needed from day one was an insurance renewal guy to schedule and manage it?

Any professional industry with alot of moving parts knows how to plan out a negotiation process. Hurting your own product isn't typically part of any strategy. Unfortunately you simply don't have the aptitude to understand that still. You keep doing you and believing the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

2 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Any professional industry with alot of moving parts knows how to plan out a negotiation process. Hurting your own product isn't typically part of any strategy. Unfortunately you simply don't have the aptitude to understand that still. You keep doing you and believing the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

And you keep thinking a negotiation planner in this case could have had it under control like an English teacher assigning segments of a term paper.

”OK fellas, listen up.  Let’s stick to the schedule and everything will be great.  Remember, your thesis is due on Friday, and then your outline will be due the following Wednesday, and the your introduction will be due five days after that. . . .”

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

All we have to do is impose a fee to post and he will bail.  He only wants things for free.

@chuck

$.0001 cents to post.. too rich for his blood.

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I imagine that this current offer will probably be agreed to.  What this means is that I was correct about it being good for the game to shake out some issues.  And honestly.  Me being right is the most important thing.  

Then I hope you’re right.