• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Indians (8/21/21)

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Did they even wake up yet this weekend!

Totally pathetic showing against an under .500 team, just after a great comeback win!

There is no way this team will end up at .500. Have you seen their September schedule? Outside of Texas, i think every team has a winning record. And most of the games are against Houston, Oakland, and Seattle. They will do good to be within 5 games of .500.

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Did they even wake up yet this weekend!

Totally pathetic showing against an under .500 team, just after a great comeback win!

I mean it's just funny how this team has absolutely no sense of momentum whatsoever. 

Perhaps "momentum" doesn’t exist. But something usually lights a fire under a team's ass and gets them going. How did these guys respond to that huge comeback win? By getting bodied by a below .500 team, 9-1.

They're 22-22 since that massive comeback against the Yankees.

They just aren't good. Not really anything else to say.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

everyone GIF

This is what distresses me the most. Which, I'm sure has been mentioned already, but...given Minasian's staff of supposed "top men" (that Eppler never had) is it not odd that there appears to be no obvious benefit from it this season? I mean, from the Angels current record (and likely finish) one might well think that Eppler was still in charge & find it rather shocking that Perry & his brain-trust have failed to ID/produce better starting/relief free agents/minor league signings given their combined knowledge/experience.