• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels renew Trout @ 510K. Agent mad?

Scott34

I don't want to get into this again because it'll only end with me getting warning points for having a different opinion by the message board dictators or whatever you want to call them

if you really feel ths way, you are free to find another site. One would think after how things ended up for you on the old board you would have modified your behavior.

If I say this...automatic ban for 5 weeks. Gotta love message board politics. People who have been here longer get held to a different standard, and people with differing opinions get called "numbnuts". Nice.

if you really feel ths way, you are free to find another site. One would think after how things ended up for you on the old board you would have modified your behavior.

That's cool I guess. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that having some differing opinions is what message boards are all about. At this place I feel like you're constantly put down if you don't care for Scioscia or say anything bad about the Angels.

That's cool I guess. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that having some differing opinions is what message boards are all about. At this place I feel like you're constantly put down if you don't care for Scioscia or say anything bad about the Angels.

Sorry you feel that way because you're wrong.

And you aren't constantly put down because you don't care for Scioscia, but rather, people don't care for you constantly putting down Scioscia. Case in point, this thread had nothing to do with Scioscia yet you couldn't resist bashing him.

And you aren't constantly put down because you don't care for Scioscia, but rather, people don't care for you constantly putting down Scioscia. Case in point, this thread had nothing to do with Scioscia yet you couldn't resist bashing him.

Didn't bash him.

I've already communicated this to him already. If he heads down this trail here with Scioscia he won't have a chance to create multiple AngelsMania32 sister accounts. The forum software security & admin panel is ferocious good when it comes to locking out trolls & those who just don't get it. 

Do we win any where near 89 games without Trout? Thought so...

Do we win any where near 89 games without Trout? Thought so...

that has nothing to do with what I posted

without him last year, we're still a 3rd place team

that has nothing to do with what I posted

without him last year, we're still a 3rd place team

Maybe

And also my whole argument is that Trout saved the season in terms of making us a contender. Even he couldn't over come the awful April that the team had, but he sure as hell got us close to the playoffs. And he should've been recognized for that IMO

Maybe

And also my whole argument is that Trout saved the season in terms of making us a contender. Even he couldn't over come the awful April that the team had, but he sure as hell got us close to the playoffs. And he should've been recognized for that IMO

Fact remains we finished in 3rd place.

Nothing was saved.

Fact remains we finished in 3rd place.

Nothing was saved.

Not being the laughing stock of the league was saved...

It's clear we disagree on what the best player in the world should be making in his second year. I'm going to move on now....

We didn't make the playoffs last year. The season was a failure.

We won what, 89 games last year? That means we lost 73? So we would need to only win 72 games to lose 90.

-17. So is the argument no Trout + a lot more too blessed to be stressed would have = 72 or fewer wins last year. I'm confused.