• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maddon: Still no Trout update & no news on Cobb's blister

Trout has been out for like 10 weeks now. He was supposed to be out, at most, eight weeks. Of course, it's the Angels, who is owned by Moreno, a moron. This franchise is poorly run. Lousy medical staff, lousy player development, etc. Angel fans should just petition to get Moreno out and let someone else who cares about a winning culture be in charge. 

2 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout has been out for like 10 weeks now. He was supposed to be out, at most, eight weeks. Of course, it's the Angels, who is owned by Moreno, a moron. This franchise is poorly run. Lousy medical staff, lousy player development, etc. 

Maybe Trout is just a pussy

9 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout has been out for like 10 weeks now. He was supposed to be out, at most, eight weeks. Of course, it's the Angels, who is owned by Moreno, a moron. This franchise is poorly run. Lousy medical staff, lousy player development, etc. Angel fans should just petition to get Moreno out and let someone else who cares about a winning culture be in charge. 

Let's bring back Jackie Autry

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

As much as I love him, this thought is creeping up in the back of my mind. 

If you can't stay healthy you're hurting the team.

If you take a look at the last 4 full seasons (not counting 2020), Trout has missed the equivalent of a full season--and that's assuming he comes back in the next 10 games or so and doesn't miss any more time this year.

With all these injuries piling up for him, Trout might not get to the following milestones: 3,000 hits and 600 home runs. He's not even halfway to 3,000 hits yet, currently at 1,419. The 3,000 hit milestone was always going to be tough for Trout because pitchers are scared to give him good pitches to hit. He's been drawing a lot of walks for a long time. Averages about 109 free passes per-162 games. 600 home runs? Still going to be tough as he gets older and he'll lose bat speed and eyesight won't be as good as to when he was young. But he might become only the second player in MLB history to win at least 4 MVPs. He's currently tied with a few other players with 3 MVPs. Bonds has 7 MVPs, going to be hard to catch. I would rather have Trout win his 4th MVP than get to 600 home runs. Another trophy to add to his already loaded trophy case.  

3 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Let me guess, your mom had issues with your teachers for not giving you higher grades. 

2 hours ago, failos said:

Let Trout stay on the IL as long as possible. This is a lost season anyways, and I’d rather not see Trout get re-injured like tearing his Achilles or something due to his calf not fully healing.

This is a stupid take.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m with you on this 

Don't encourage stupid posting. 

I agree with those who think he should be shut down for the year.

11 games back, 7.5 behind 2nd wild card, brutal schedule going forward, Rendon out indefinitely, horrible bullpen, etc etc.

As others have said, don't risk an Achilles tear. Obviously his injury is pretty substantial. Not worth losing him till 2023.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Where do you see anyone rushing Trout back into the lineup? Taking the rest of the year off would be stupid unless some further complications arise. So far nothing like that has been discussed. 

When did I say he should take the rest of the year off? I said he should take as much time as he needs. Read.

3 hours ago, failos said:

Let Trout stay on the IL as long as possible. This is a lost season anyways, and I’d rather not see Trout get re-injured like tearing his Achilles or something due to his calf not fully healing.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m with you on this 

This

Also dont run Ohtani into the ground