• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Red Sox @ Angels (7/7/21): Heaney on the mound, 1:07pm start time

Just now, Lou said:

You were wrong. 

And so we’re 30 other people on here. Pretty sure I wasn’t the only one who said at the beginning of the year the bullpen looked much improved.

Its about now. The past is the past. Our bullpen is shit. We need to strengthen it to make a run. By the trade deadline it could be too late. 

We have two generational talents on the team at the same time. The time is now. We don’t want to be known as the franchise who literally wasted Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth 2.0

Either sell off the whole team and rebuild like the Padres did or put all your eggs in the basket and win now. Enough of this in between B.S.

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

And so we’re 30 other people on here. Pretty sure I wasn’t the only one who said at the beginning of the year the bullpen looked much improved.

I think it's because there aren't 30 other people complaining as much as you. Don't get me wrong you're more than welcome to complain all you want (it shows your passion for the team which is great) but it also makes you liable to get called out.

Edited by rafibomb

4 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Its about now. The past is the past. Our bullpen is shit. We need to strengthen it to make a run. By the trade deadline it could be too late. 

We have two generational talents on the team at the same time. The time is now. We don’t want to be known as the franchise who literally wasted Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth 2.0

Either sell off the whole team and rebuild like the Padres did or put all your eggs in the basket and win now. Enough of this in between B.S.

I didn't read this. 

4 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I think it's because there aren't 30 other people complaining as much as you. Don't get me wrong you're more than welcome to complain all you want (it shows your passion for the team which is great) but it also makes you liable to get called out.

I wouldn’t call it complaining. Just more critical that Perry seems to be just sticking with this bullpen like bringing Slegers back up and seeing these over the top relievers being pushed out there in high leverage situations everyday. 

It’s frustrating when we are literally like 2 good relievers away from literally being a contender for the division. The SP is “good enough” and the offense is elite. We just need a good bullpen. Not even a great one. Just a good one.