• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Orioles @ Angels (7/4/21): Going for the sweep! Sandoval on the mound

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Is water wet?

So water can not be considered wet, under the circumstances that “wet” is an adjective that describes the surface of an object that is covered with water or another liquid, and water can not be covered in itself. On the other hand water is not dry since is a liquid. Water is just water.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

So water can not be considered wet, under the circumstances that “wet” is an adjective that describes the surface of an object that is covered with water or another liquid, and water can not be covered in itself. On the other hand water is not dry since is a liquid. Water is just water.

I can't believe you went to all that trouble.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

True enough, but wet is wet and I know it when I see it.

I thought the Rendon signing was as safe as you could get. Just a good pure hitter in the middle of the order that does it consistently year in and year out. 

Something is seriously wrong this year. I hope he gets it figured out.