• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (6/15/2021): Wong at 3B, Iglesias hitting 3rd, Heaney on the mound

1 minute ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Rengifo isn’t in the game for the Bees 🐝 tonight.

I wonder if he’s getting called up…it’s probably a stretch but maybe Rendon is going on the IL. 

There was a thread earlier today that covered this.  Rengifo is with the Angels, but hasn't been activated.  Seems like Rendon will only be out for a couple days. Rengifo is probably just up for insurance.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

The A’s luck is just beyond stupid at this point. 

So far, it's one of those seasons for them. I've been thinking that since back in April when they won their 11th game in a row by scoring two runs in the 10th inning when the Twins committed errors on back to back plays

4 minutes ago, Justin said:

So far, it's one of those seasons for them. I've been thinking that since back in April when they won their 11th game in a row by scoring two runs in the 10th inning when the Twins committed errors on back to back plays

I make an argument that they’re really not THAT good… they just have a combination of luck, timely hits and more luck. This team is not THAT good. Look at the lineup. Everyone is hitting like under .230 except for Olson.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

I make an argument that they’re really not THAT good… they just have a combination of luck, timely hits and more luck. This team is not THAT good. Look at the lineup. Everyone is hitting like under .230 except for Olson.

They're scoring 0.38 runs/game less than the Angels, but they're allowing 1.02 runs per game less than the Angels.  And, sure, they don't hit for average (18 points lower than the Angels), but they get on base at the same pace.  They've also got a significantly better defense than the Angels.