• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Over?

Lou

Start of 2022 starts now. Work on trades put Sandoval, Barria in rotation. As Bundy, Heaney, Cobb and Quintana are traded add Suarez and Detmers in rotation. This will give them experience going forward. Bring up Tyler Danish in September for a cup of coffee. Maybe he can be a sweet addition to pen.

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I recall posting something last month about the schedule in May being brutal, and that we could conceivably be 10 games out at the end of it.

Season not completely over, but getting there.

About where we were last year....Groundhog Day.....

22 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Nothing to debate half of team could be traded. 

I'll say the same thing I say every year when people start clamoring for half the team to be traded: who's going to want the shitty players from a losing team that are responsible for the fact that the team is losing? I mean, sure, dump a few of them.  But don't expect anything all that valuable in return.  

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'll say the same thing I say every year when people start clamoring for half the team to be traded: who's going to want the shitty players from a losing team that are responsible for the fact that the team is losing? I mean, sure, dump a few of them.  But don't expect anything all that valuable in return.  

85% of pitching staff will be FA. Get what you can. Many injuries to starters around the league Bundy, Heaney, Cobb, Quintana plus many in bullpen Iglesias, Watson, Cishek, Claudio will get you something. SS Iglesias C Suzuki could be gone. Get what you can any minor league pitcher. I remember we got Sandoval for Maldonado.

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

26 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

85% of pitching staff will be FA. Get what you can. Many injuries to starters around the league Bundy, Heaney, Cobb, Quintana plus many in bullpen Iglesias, Watson, Cishek, Claudio will get you something. SS Iglesias C Suzuki could be gone. Get what you can any minor league pitcher. I remember we got Sandoval for Maldonado.

You post exactly the same 'trade everyone but the good players' narrative, on every thread, every single day. I think we've got it.

Do you have anything else to say? Variety is the spice of life after all.

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

The best they can hope for is cash considerations, or a PTBNL.

6 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

You post exactly the same 'trade everyone but the good players' narrative, on every thread, every single day. I think we've got it.

Do you have anything else to say? Variety is the spice of life after all.

You are right do I remind of Angel baseball same old shit year after year. You should put me on your ignore list, get it.

16 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

You are right do I remind of Angel baseball same old shit year after year. You should put me on your ignore list, get it.

Very prescient of you, that was my next move, I just wanted to check I wasn't going to miss anything in the future.

Congratulations, you are my first ignored user. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Keep in mind, there are still two months before the trade deadline. That’s like ten starts - plenty of time for guys like Bundy, Cobb, Rasiel, and Quintana to build some trade value if they can actually start pitching better. Things can change a lot in two months. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

Actually, the next move here is for you to stop trolling every thread. 

Just a bit of advice.

Btw chuck got worried when I said I was trolling.  Which I’ve been doing for like six years, but I’m a really nice guy.