• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout's 2021 May "slump"...

Holy Shit!!!  Now that Pujols is gone, are we going to start blaming Trout for all our poor play?

(Don't take it personal JATF, this topic was just posted a bit to soon. Especially since you are one of the largest Trout supporters here I just couldn't resist).   

15 minutes ago, fanfromday1 said:

Holy Shit!!!  Now that Pujols is gone, are we going to start blaming Trout for all our poor play?

(Don't take it personal JATF, this topic was just posted a bit to soon. Especially since you are one of the largest Trout supporters here I just couldn't resist).   

This post would have been much better without the explanation.

11 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

I miss the days when Trout was awesome with the bat. Those days reminded me of the scene where Jaws (Trout) was approaching Alex (opposing pitcher) with the music playing. These days, he's making nobodies look good against him on the mound. 

Essentially he went from Jaws, pre scuba toothpick, to Jaws 4. Still a killer, but mario van peebles found his weakness (a strobe light, which gives him headaches and makes him roar)(also being around mario van peebles makes him sick)

If we stay in jaws 1, its sad that we killed pujols (that tiger shark) and thought the bad times were over... not hardly

And like pujols, tiger shark is like a trashcan, he'll eat anything. Came up from gulf waters (Dominican). Bite radius = exit velocity. 

Hooper was the nerd in the front office that knew the stats were off. The mayor was Gubi and Lodge, talking about how the tiger shark had to be the one killing everybody, because look at the tiger sharks stats.

Don't start getting down on Trout JATF. You know Trout has always been a sporadic hitter. I think that he sometimes tries to put the team on his back instead of just relaxing and letting the game come to him. If you look, and I'm sure you have, Trout is still leading the league in several categories, or at least he is in the top 10. But I do have to say, I sure wish he would find a way to cut down on his strikeouts.  

3 minutes ago, fanfromday1 said:

Don't start getting down on Trout JATF. You know Trout has always been a sporadic hitter. I think that he sometimes tries to put the team on his back instead of just relaxing and letting the game come to him. If you look, and I'm sure you have, Trout is still leading the league in several categories, or at least he is in the top 10. But I do have to say, I sure wish he would find a way to cut down on his strikeouts.  

He cant put the team on his back with the huge shark fin

Trout just needs to get back to basics. Were so used to him doing amazing things, like eating a boat (jaws 1), eating a helicopter (jaws 2), eating sea world (jaws 3D) and eating a plane (jaws 4).

Just focus on little things he can do when slumping. Eating swimmers (jaws 1). Eating water skiers (jaws 2). Eating scuba divers (jaws 3D). And eating mario van peebles (jaws 4, original ending). 

Then he'll remember hes a franchise. Forget about the posers like harper and betts. They all looked like trout for a second. Just like the movies cujo. Orca. Piranha, etc. But only Mike is gonna make people scared to go in the water, their whole lives.

Lets hope tonight, against the hated crosstown tivals, we see that little Kitner boy spill out all over the dock

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Trout just needs to get back to basics. Were so used to him doing amazing things, like eating a boat (jaws 1), eating a helicopter (jaws 2), eating sea world (jaws 3D) and eating a plane (jaws 4).

Just focus on little things he can do when slumping. Eating swimmers (jaws 1). Eating water skiers (jaws 2). Eating scuba divers (jaws 3D). And eating mario van peebles (jaws 4, original ending). 

Then he'll remember hes a franchise. Forget about the posers like harper and betts. They all looked like trout for a second. Just like the movies cujo. Orca. Piranha, etc. But only Mike is gonna make people scared to go in the water, their whole lives.

Lets hope tonight, against the hated crosstown tivals, we see that little Kitner boy spill out all over the dock

I just hope that he doesn't hang out with strikeout king Stanton. It gets annoying to see Trout still striking out at a Stanton-like rate. I mean, Trout has never been an elite contact hitter but he's had seasons (like 2013 and 2017) where he had an above average strikeout rate. It's funny to see Trout still hitting .380 despite being on pace for like 180-190 strikeouts this season. I have been noticing that Trout has these games were he strikes out like three times and Rendon is not in the lineup. It's obvious that Rendon makes Trout even better with the bat. And Trout is still excellent with the bat even without Rendon. 

30 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Sick vandalism

We need to be hung up by our buster browns

1620423391-picsay.jpg

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Pippet represents Heaneys outing last night

Great day at the beach. Until

Like how closers have walk on music, our entire pen should have the jaws theme

Jaws wasn't really a scary to me but it was intense and dramatic. Kind of like the Zodiac Killer when he was sneaking up on his victims. Another scary thing about the guy is that he was never caught. Might have those Trout-speed to elude the police.