• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Rays Vs Angels 5/5/2021 Ohtani on the mound

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, failos said:

But why put Junior Guerra in? Does Maddon want to win? Bizarre decision making and bad luck all around

I completely agree. Slegers could have been brought in then Meyers and Iglesias could have gone more than an inning each if needed. They have done it numerous times last season.

Edited by rafibomb

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I completely agree. Slegers could have been brought in then Meyers and Iglesias could have gone more than an inning each if needed. They have done it numerous times last season.

Meyers was warming up in the bullpen...crazy decision making

Just now, failos said:

Ok but why put the worst reliever when we’re up by one? He could’ve put anyone else

That's a completely different issue. 

It happens all the time - people losing their shit before knowing anything about what is actually going on. 

I enjoy it. 

Just now, Lou said:

That's a completely different issue. 

It happens all the time - people losing their shit before knowing anything about what is actually going on. 

I enjoy it. 

Well it it’s an understandable reaction since CRod was pitching pretty well and then you see him replaced with a worthless POS like Guerra.

1 minute ago, failos said:

Well it it’s an understandable reaction since CRod was pitching pretty well and then you see him replaced with a worthless POS like Guerra.

I immediately thought that it was done as some sort of precaution. Rodriguez just isn't the type of pitcher that throws 6 pitches and gets pulled. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

I immediately thought that it was done as some sort of precaution. Rodriguez just isn't the type of pitcher that throws 6 pitches and gets pulled. 

No doubt—that’s the logical conclusion. I guess I lost my shit when I saw Guerra, but I think I’ve spoken about this topic at length now.

I want Sosh to come back.