• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dusty Baker

Blarg

Dusty is the last of mty problem. This team just got that ass beated, straight up embarrassed. Fucken 16-2. 

I've been postive about this team, but this if a fucken emarrassment. 

Canning should be sent down to figure out his control issue. #s straight years and he's still can't command any of his pitches. 

4 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

So what? Madden challenged a call the inning before, right? 

Is this a new unwritten rule of baseball? Cool. Another lame ass rule to add. Pointless challenge, yes...but we’ve got way bigger issues to worry about and be upset about then Dusty Baker. 

Exactly.  I guarantee you Baker wouldn't have made his challenge if Maddon hadn't done one just before. 

1 hour ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

So what? Madden challenged a call the inning before, right? 

Is this a new unwritten rule of baseball? Cool. Another lame ass rule to add. Pointless challenge, yes...but we’ve got way bigger issues to worry about and be upset about then Dusty Baker. 

From the looks of the board we are upset about way bigger issues.

I didn’t get to see the game today because I went to my nephews baseball game today.  Ironically he plays on the Astros and they beat the living shit out of.....you guessed it, the Angels 15-3.  

I bet there was a lot of the same issues on the 9 year old Upland Angels as there were on the big league Angels.  Their pitcher had massive control issues, a total head case.  A few base running gaffes, also but our Astros pounded 4 home runs against them including one that went all the way to the fence.  Poor Angels threw the ball all over the fucking field.  The Upland Astros celebrated with a nice pizza party.

Maybe our Angels need a nice pizza party after their next win?

2 hours ago, Φαήλος said:

Anyone who lets Anthony Baboon pitch is the asshole 

I agree that's just embarrassing.

Maddon thinks he's being clever but it's just kinda lame to send Bemboom out there.