• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why aren’t these forfeits?

Hubs

9 minutes ago, cals said:

Where did you hear this?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/twins-angels-ppd-after-positive-covid-test

Lot of people in here missed this part of the article:

According to the Pioneer Press' Betsy Hefland, the Twins were vaccinated on April 8 with the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine but that takes two weeks to reach its maximum efficacy. Hefland also reported that Garlick was one of the Twins that received the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

What if a player's wife gets covid at work and bring it home unknowingly, causing the player to get covid and spread it to the team even though he otherwise followed protocols?  Does the team really deserve to be punished for that?

You lost me at “a players wife gets Covid AT WORK.”  Good one.

9 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Vaccinated players would no longer have to be tested.

That’s not true at all.  I’ve not only had the virus, but I’ve had both series of the Moderna vaccine, yet I’m still tested periodically when exposed.  Why would baseball players be any different?

Edited by PattyD22

5 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

I don't think we actually see him get killed.

True didn't havent seen him killed.

I remember being told that there was only one movie where he was killed.  I have seen several.  However, your qualification of "Westerns" is more difficult.  The only Westerns I can remember was killed was the Cowboys, the Alamo, Liberty Valence, and the Shootest.

The Shootist because of the vulnerability of man knowing he is dying is one of my favorite Westerns of all time.

Edited by stormngt

30 minutes ago, stormngt said:

True didn't havent seen him killed.

I remember being told that there was only one movie where he was killed.  I have seen several.  However, your qualification of "Westerns" is more difficult.  The only Westerns I can remember was killed was the Cowboys, the Alamo, Liberty Valence, and the Shootest.

The Shootest because of the vulnerability of man knowing he is dying is one of my favorite Westerns of all time.

If it's one of your favorite westerns of all time, consider learning the correct title (The Shootist).

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

That’s not true at all.  I’ve not only had the virus, but I’ve had both series of the Moderna vaccine, yet I’m still tested periodically when exposed.  Why would baseball players be any different?

Just a thought, golfers that have had vaccine are not tested.