• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (4-17-2021)

Chuck

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha 

10A4A718-6555-4B2C-87FB-B93DBD28F929.jpeg

Officially, you can still get it, even if you vaccinate, so I don't think his decision to skip the vaccination is that big of a deal. 

The bigger story here is that teams are postponing games, while Northern California, Texas and Florida have chosen to unmask and open up. There doesn't seem to be a universal way to go on this one. Some still treat it like it's dangerous, and others choose to freedom. 

It'll be interesting to see if MLB maintains these postponements beyond this season. 

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Officially, you can still get it, even if you vaccinate, so I don't think his decision to skip the vaccination is that big of a deal. 

The bigger story here is that teams are postponing games, while Northern California, Texas and Florida have chosen to unmask and open up. There doesn't seem to be a universal way to go on this one. Some still treat it like it's dangerous, and others choose to freedom. 

It'll be interesting to see if MLB maintains these postponements beyond this season. 

0.008% of fully vaccinated individuals have contracted COVID-19.

Edited by Φαήλος

Just now, Φαήλος said:

0.008% fully vaccinated individuals have contracted COVID-19.

That's a fraction of one percent. Another fraction of one percent are the number of people that die from COVID. I'm not arguing for or against vaccines. I'm just saying that I'm not about to make anti-vaxxers like Andrelton Simmons, the villain just because MLB postponed a nap game. He's doing what's right for him. 

I think what is up for debate it's how long these stringent measures will be necessary.