• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anybody know of any good available pitching coaches🤔🤦🏻‍♂️

10 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

What about Mark Gubicza? The guy knows our staff and comments on stuff that he sees during the telecasts all the time when a pitcher is doing something right/wrong.

This way we get a brand new tandem for televised broadcasts. 

Not sure how our staff will respond to the new requirement for mullets and hair-metal intro songs.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:17 PM, Chuckster70 said:

What about Mark Gubicza? The guy knows our staff and comments on stuff that he sees during the telecasts all the time when a pitcher is doing something right/wrong.

This way we get a brand new tandem for televised broadcasts. 

i'm in favor of almost anything that would get gubi off of my tv broadcast.

Just now, Tank said:

i'm in favor of almost anything that would get gubi off of my tv broadcast.

I never forgave him for openly Rooting for the Phillies when the angels were in the ALCS. He did an interview with Mason and Ireland and legit never mentioned the Angels once. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

seth meyers burn them at the stake GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Mason and Ireland never discuss the Angels but the midday shows on 570 and 830 are usually both terrible so I listen.

Vic The Brick and Dodger Dave somehow make Petros the third most annoying host on 570. 

I think it might have been right after the Angels lost and the Dodgers lost, but instead of doing a socal Spin, asking what it’s gonna take next season to get back to the CS and possibly the World Series, he came on a just talked openly about his love for another team. And I was pissed they didn’t ask about the Dodgers or Angels, but I expect it from them.

I also remember a few years later when M and I decided that instead of talking Angels (who ended up making the playoffs) and the Dodgers who were also making a push —  they did NBA draft discussions for over an hour, two consecutive Fridays in late August, which for those who don’t know, occurs in June, so 9-10 Months later. 

23 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Mason and Ireland never discuss the Angels but the midday shows on 570 and 830 are usually both terrible so I listen.

Vic The Brick and Dodger Dave somehow make Petros the third most annoying host on 570. 

I think it might have been right after the Angels lost and the Dodgers lost, but instead of doing a socal Spin, asking what it’s gonna take next season to get back to the CS and possibly the World Series, he came on a just talked openly about his love for another team. And I was pissed they didn’t ask about the Dodgers or Angels, but I expect it from them.

I also remember a few years later when M and I decided that instead of talking Angels (who ended up making the playoffs) and the Dodgers who were also making a push —  they did NBA draft discussions for over an hour, two consecutive Fridays in late August, which for those who don’t know, occurs in June, so 9-10 Months later. 

mason and ireland and petros and money took sports talk radio and made it immediately worse, which i didn't think was remotely possible. i turned off those idiots years ago.

vic the brick was tolerable on the steve hartman show as long as he didn't get too much air time. when they started including him more and more in each session, they lost me as a listerner.

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

Also, Weaver would be that one coach that everyone would hate. Let’s be honest. 

that wouldn't be immediately true for me. i always liked weaver.

but of course, it depends on how he would do his job plus the talent he has to work with. he hasn't been a coach anywhere that i know of, so how he does his job would consist of learning on the job. would he have the knowledge and the skillset needed to coach others is a complete unknown right now.

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

Well Weaver would definitely light a fire under their asses but he would probably be too intense of a coach for Maddon’s laid back atmosphere. 

Also, Weaver would be that one coach that everyone would hate. Let’s be honest. 

WRONG

We need guys like Weaver. We need his passion and intensity.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Which mlb pitching coaches are considered passionate and intense?

Man, you're always asking the questions that are going through my head.... Get out of my head, Lou!