• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanford Guy's Hijacked Memes Thread

nate

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tank

• Vegas Halo Fan

• HanfordGuy

• Redondo

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The Whole Foods in Santa Monica used to have an aged beef section and I bought a couple pounds of ribeye for a dinner with my parents. Trimmed it, simple salt and pepper seasoning then bbq'ed the steaks to a perfect medium rare. It was pearls before swine, my father threw his piece back on the grill until it was well done then turned it into a pet lick with table salt. Thankfully he didn't ask for ketchup or I would have had to kick him out of the house. 

I know what you mean. I do not understand the appeal of well done beef, might as well just chew on a pair of shoes. I like to be able to taste the iron in the steak, and be left with pink hued chips (fries) by the end of the meal. Lovely stuff.

Ketchup or any tomato sauce should only ever go with minced beef - Italian and Mexican food, burgers etc. If you need it for your steak then you should probably be ordering something else. 

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And this is why you are never invited over for dinner. 

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you have to put a condiment on a steak then it’s not a good cut of meat 

I don't put anything on my steak and I prefer it medium... but I don't judge how others eat theirs.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The last page of this thread has a serious lack of random pics and/or GIFs for no reason.

Rather than bitch about it, post some random gifs or pics.

Oh wait... you need the government to do it for you, right?