• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Well, will you, punk?

6 hours ago, Jay said:

Just got my second Pfizer shot about an hour ago. The pharmacist said the side effects will be worse than previous.

For some. Anecdotally, I have several friends, family, co-workers, etc... that have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, and well over half have said they felt perfectly fine after dose two (I did as well). A few others had mild symptoms (tired for a day or two, slight headache, etc...), and so far I've only talked to two people that felt legit bad after getting it. And even then, it was like two days max. Obviously it's not a super scientific study, but my guess is you'll wake up tomorrow feeling fine, or possibly a bit more tired than usual. 

14 minutes ago, Don said:

For some. Anecdotally, I have several friends, family, co-workers, etc... that have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, and well over half have said they felt perfectly fine after dose two (I did as well). A few others had mild symptoms (tired for a day or two, slight headache, etc...), and so far I've only talked to two people that felt legit bad after getting it. And even then, it was like two days max. Obviously it's not a super scientific study, but my guess is you'll wake up tomorrow feeling fine, or possibly a bit more tired than usual. 

I had the Pfizer one and only felt tired. Having symptoms after the vaccine is not a bad thing. It’s confirmation that your body is having an immune response.  I think it’s more concerning to not have any symptoms at all. It then makes you wonder if you even produced good antibodies 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I had the Pfizer one and only felt tired. Having symptoms after the vaccine is not a bad thing. It’s confirmation that your body is having an immune response.  I think it’s more concerning to not have any symptoms at all. It then makes you wonder if you even produced good antibodies 

Don't you rain on my symptom-free parade.

13 minutes ago, cals said:

That’s contrary to what they are saying.  And why badasses like me have the most reaction.  The better your immune system, the worse the symptoms.  That’s why all the old people I know that got it had no side effects.

I know, I was trying to make Don feel better instead of raining on his parade 

13 hours ago, cals said:

That’s contrary to what they are saying.  And why badasses like me have the most reaction.  The better your immune system, the worse the symptoms.  That’s why all the old people I know that got it had no side effects.

I feel like dogshit today.

Headache, feverish, chills.

On 4/14/2021 at 6:28 PM, cals said:

Old guy, second shot around 11am, achy-breaky around 6pm, full on chills 2am, cranked up heat when still 60's outside.  Next day usually sore back from shit golf swing slipped every disc immobilizing me, not sure why it targeted my back, fever, tylenol back to bed next night, woke up dripping sweat, wrapped myself in towels, Nyquil, conked out, next morning back surgery was successful and woke with a boner.  Weird ass shit but good to know I have a good immune system. 

31 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I guess I'm the only one here who's taken the AstraZeneca shot? I'm not seeing the bid problem

US the AstraZeneca isn't approved for emergency use.  pretty much the same witch hunt happening over there with Astra Zeneca is happening with the Johnson and Johnson shots.  

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

US the AstraZeneca isn't approved for emergency use.  pretty much the same witch hunt happening over there with Astra Zeneca is happening with the Johnson and Johnson shots.  

The cynic in me (admittedly the largest part) says the Euros are butthurt over Brexit and taking the opportunity to stick it to Boris and Co. Americans probably have their own twisted self-serving interest

13 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Old guy, second shot around 11am, achy-breaky around 6pm, full on chills 2am, cranked up heat when still 60's outside.  Next day usually sore back from shit golf swing slipped every disc immobilizing me, not sure why it targeted my back, fever, tylenol back to bed next night, woke up dripping sweat, wrapped myself in towels, Nyquil, conked out, next morning back surgery was successful and woke with a boner.  Weird ass shit but good to know I have a good immune system. 

Similar experience here. About 12 hours after the shot started getting chills. Rough night and then the next morning I felt like I had a bad case of the flu. Spent most of the day in bed. Today I feel much better. Obviously superior immune system.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:07 AM, Jay said:

Similar experience here. About 12 hours after the shot started getting chills. Rough night and then the next morning I felt like I had a bad case of the flu. Spent most of the day in bed. Today I feel much better. Obviously superior immune system.

Same experience.  Got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday.  No reaction to the first, but this one hit me like a ton of bricks about 12 hours later.  Fever, chills, headache, bodyaches.  Didn't sleep much, feel like absolute garbage today.