• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Well, will you, punk?

Contribute to the Barstool Fund
Click on the image above to learn more!
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know you pitched for the Angels. 

You joke, but there's about an 85% chance Andrew Heaney serves an IL stint due to "elbow soreness" after getting the vaccine.

Here is MT in backwards Montana, getting the vaccine even though he doesn't need it. Meanwhile in civilized CA, they can't get their heads out of their asses, and have only gone through 1/4 of th

Posted Images

I haven’t decided. I never get the flu shot and I don’t ever get sick because I practice good hygiene, etc.  I always take precautions and don’t even catch colds.

When it becomes available, I’ll decide.

By the time I’m able to get it 150M+ test subjects in this country alone will have taken it. Assuming there’s no widespread side effects I’ll take it if that’s what it takes to get us to our new normal where things hopefully open up and stay open. If I were an essential worker, older or had a compromised immune system then I would take it when eligible. 

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

@fishbulb any insight into why apparently 50% of riverside healthcare workers have declined the vaccine ? They’re saying 20-40% in LA ? 

what the fuck, man.  

It's probably something to do with the fact that it's a new approach. I kinda get it, but at the same time I want no business with SARS-CoV-19. I've seen enough of it to know that.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Since you did I will also receive the Satan serum in solidarity.  

Thank you!

Still feeling perfectly fine 11 days post vaccination.

Based on all the literature, we'll see more people feeling some effects after the second shot. I'll definitely have some Tylenol and Benadryl handy just in case.

If I could go in tomorrow I'd definitely do it. But California has 37 million people in line and I doubt I'm anywhere near the front. The logistics say there will be at least 15 million ahead of me and that is going to take 9 months to clear out of the way at 60-80 thousand vaccinations a day. I doubt supply is going to keep up with demand and that's considering syringes, needles, alcohol swabs and personell are even available. 

6 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

By the time I’m able to get it 150M+ test subjects in this country alone will have taken it. Assuming there’s no widespread side effects I’ll take it if that’s what it takes to get us to our new normal where things hopefully open up and stay open. If I were an essential worker, older or had a compromised immune system then I would take it when eligible. 

About where I'm at.  If I had to take one now, I'd defnitely say no to Pfizer.  Moderna would still be concerning because of it's new technique.  Astra Zeneca is more traditional, but had it's share of concerning side effects.  So it's a toss up between the two.