• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Well, will you, punk?

I haven’t decided. I never get the flu shot and I don’t ever get sick because I practice good hygiene, etc.  I always take precautions and don’t even catch colds.

When it becomes available, I’ll decide.

By the time I’m able to get it 150M+ test subjects in this country alone will have taken it. Assuming there’s no widespread side effects I’ll take it if that’s what it takes to get us to our new normal where things hopefully open up and stay open. If I were an essential worker, older or had a compromised immune system then I would take it when eligible. 

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

@fishbulb any insight into why apparently 50% of riverside healthcare workers have declined the vaccine ? They’re saying 20-40% in LA ? 

what the fuck, man.  

It's probably something to do with the fact that it's a new approach. I kinda get it, but at the same time I want no business with SARS-CoV-19. I've seen enough of it to know that.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Since you did I will also receive the Satan serum in solidarity.  

Thank you!

Still feeling perfectly fine 11 days post vaccination.

Based on all the literature, we'll see more people feeling some effects after the second shot. I'll definitely have some Tylenol and Benadryl handy just in case.

If I could go in tomorrow I'd definitely do it. But California has 37 million people in line and I doubt I'm anywhere near the front. The logistics say there will be at least 15 million ahead of me and that is going to take 9 months to clear out of the way at 60-80 thousand vaccinations a day. I doubt supply is going to keep up with demand and that's considering syringes, needles, alcohol swabs and personell are even available. 

6 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

By the time I’m able to get it 150M+ test subjects in this country alone will have taken it. Assuming there’s no widespread side effects I’ll take it if that’s what it takes to get us to our new normal where things hopefully open up and stay open. If I were an essential worker, older or had a compromised immune system then I would take it when eligible. 

About where I'm at.  If I had to take one now, I'd defnitely say no to Pfizer.  Moderna would still be concerning because of it's new technique.  Astra Zeneca is more traditional, but had it's share of concerning side effects.  So it's a toss up between the two.  

7 hours ago, Tank said:

I’ll probably be getting it sooner rather then later. I’m near the top of the list to get it. Not sure how soon that’ll be.

If tank got the vaccine, and he got the Rona.  Would it be because the vaccine didn't work?  Because he's a vegetarian?  Or the lack of Drakkar Noir, in a population filled with it?  I think there would be too many variables to make a proper scientific opinion.   

11 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Thank you!

Still feeling perfectly fine 11 days post vaccination.

Based on all the literature, we'll see more people feeling some effects after the second shot. I'll definitely have some Tylenol and Benadryl handy just in case.

Pussy

Sure I will get it.  I have been working a ton, the numbers have gone up here in Riverside, and I come home to a house full of people daily.  The age of people in my house goes from 3 months to 72 years old.  So yea, I will get the vaccine when it is made available.