• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?

Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it's available to you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Well, will you, punk?

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Right but everything I've read said they provide protection for 6 months. What happens after the 6 month protection is gone? 

Nobody is saying they only give protection for 6 months they're saying that's as far back as the history goes and those who go it 6 months ago are still protected

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Nobody is saying they only give protection for 6 months they're saying that's as far back as the history goes and those who go it 6 months ago are still protected

That’s good then. It does makes sense that they are evaluating as time goes on as the trials were pushed through as fast as possible 

On 4/6/2021 at 2:27 PM, Jason said:

Since you are in the industry, have you heard anything about booster shots yet?

On 4/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, fishbulb said:

I read that they were going to start a trial on a booster for Moderna for the South African variant, but nothing else.

It sure seems like the shots being given currently are effective enough against the variants seen thus far.

On 4/6/2021 at 5:26 PM, Jason said:

Right but everything I've read said they provide protection for 6 months. What happens after the 6 month protection is gone? 

Hmmmmmm.

It looks like the vaccines may not be as wildly protective against the Brazilian variant. I guess we'll see.

Things have really become worse over there, but not due vaccines being ineffective. There's a complete lack of policy geared toward COVID there.

10 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Hmmmmmm.

It looks like the vaccines may not be as wildly protective against the Brazilian variant. I guess we'll see.

Things have really become worse over there, but not due vaccines being ineffective. There's a complete lack of policy geared toward COVID there.

Yeah, they’ve only vaccinated around 2%-3% of their pop and they’re getting hit pretty hard again 

17 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Next wave hits, kills 66.74% of the population.  Climate change averted.

Taxes will go up though.

...and all we're left with is the remaining old people, somewhat ill people, and the healthcare professionals that can take care of them.

Sell that script now, gb!

3 minutes ago, cals said:

No Jason.  Cmon man.  Last year they were super cavalier and talked tough.  Now 1 in a million broads gets a blood clot from the vaccine and they shut they whole J&J down.  Basically “not so tough anymore?”  But I don’t know if either was or is the “boomer position”.  It was written by a young person who hasn’t fully grasped society yet.  But keep trying, kiddo!

When I hear “boomer” I think of Baby Boomer generation. Maybe I’m behind the curve here. My daughter probably calls me a boomer to her friends