• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 POTUS candidates

Jason

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Horrible things like:

$2.00 gas

Under 4% interest rate

Low inflation rates

Strong foreign policy

Strong economy

Border wall

Only two of those things are policy related. What does "strong foreign policy" mean?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I don’t like Trump as a person and think he will use dirty tactics. I liked many of his policies though 

Yes he’s actually less of a slime ball than I originally thought. I was pretty pissed when he slandered Cruz. I was starting to lean more towards Desantis but this investigation reaffirmed that Trump is exactly who we need. Policy wise he was effective and I’m sure he will be ruthless in punishing these libs next time around. There is no reconciliation with these libs so time to give them a little big government from the right 

You fellas understand Trump is a democrat who said all the shit he said to gain power and abuse it?  He doesn’t agree with you.  He just rightfully assumed you’d be the easiest to dupe.  He’s basically like an older version of Newsom if Newsom had like 30 million in gambling debts he had to square up. 

Made me think of @Adam who admitted he didn’t give a fuck about anything but lower taxes. Which I admired.  He didn’t care Trump is a charlatan.  

By the way, I apologize to @Adam for the fat jokes.  I’m kind of fat now and I thought it was just allowed once your wife starts buying XXL for you.

So please come back Adam.  My bad.

(And this is a good preemptive lesson for @Taylor in a year or two.  Gay jokes aren’t cool coming from anybody.)

On 6/23/2022 at 11:25 PM, cals said:

Made me think of @Adam who admitted he didn’t give a fuck about anything but lower taxes. Which I admired.  He didn’t care Trump is a charlatan.  

By the way, I apologize to @Adam for the fat jokes.  I’m kind of fat now and I thought it was just allowed once your wife starts buying XXL for you.

So please come back Adam.  My bad.

(And this is a good preemptive lesson for @Taylor in a year or two.  Gay jokes aren’t cool coming from anybody.)

Once I could no longer get hard at night by simply thinking of you I had to come back.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, Angelsjunky said:

So Newsom vs. DeSantis? Different flavors of douche.

I'll laugh if the Dems run Kamala-Buttigieg.

I'll laugh harder if Hillary gives it another shot.

DeSantis took on Disney for trying to groom our children while Newsom was having dinner during the pandemic. Should be a clean sweep.

• 8 months later...
16 hours ago, Jason said:

Just in case anyone was curious on the candidates’ views on the Ukraine and Russia war

Desantis’ position on the war is terrible and a clear pander to the dumbass MAGA wing of the party. You know it’s bad when even Lindsey Graham doesn’t support the position. 

• 3 weeks later...