• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 POTUS candidates

Jason

Don't buy any talk of any of Trump's kids being popular candidates this go around.  I expect the top candidates to be some combination of Trump, Haley, Romney, DeSantis, Christie, and Noem.  Too early for guys like Crenshaw and Gaetz though I do believe they have a future.  Doubt any of the Fox News crowd like Hannity, Carlson, or Owens actually make any noise.

I mean right now you gotta think the front runner is DeSantis. A lot can change though. Depending on how Harris is doing 4 years from now, you can end up with a huge primary field again. I'd bet that Romney hasn't been a total bitch for 4 years for lols. He's gonna run. Cruz will run. Rand Paul will get his 3%. 

• Jason changed the title to 2024 POTUS candidates

Rumblings of Newsom's prospects come as Democrats are increasingly abandoning hopes that Biden could run in 2024.

Well no shit, they should have abandoned hope in 2020. 

Biden is like my wife thinking she could plant peas in the garden in Texas. That was a disaster and told her no more peas. 

34 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Rumblings of Newsom's prospects come as Democrats are increasingly abandoning hopes that Biden could run in 2024.

Well no shit, they should have abandoned hope in 2020. 

Biden is like my wife thinking she could plant peas in the garden in Texas. That was a disaster and told her no more peas. 

Also, LOL that they are ignoring Kamala 

Honestly we need someone slightly more personable than Trump but equally as stubborn and determined. You can’t defeat both establishments playing nice. Trump and the Americans that support him  aren’t wrong on most issues. The crooked establishments and immoral filth from the left must be defeated. We need a political Version of Patton to emerge. This isn’t a time for weak leadership worrying a whole lot about hurt feelings. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Honestly we need someone slightly more personable than Trump but equally as stubborn and determined. You can’t defeat both establishments playing nice. Trump and the Americans that support him  aren’t wrong on most issues. The crooked establishments and immoral filth from the left must be defeated. We need a political Version of Patton to emerge. This isn’t a time for weak leadership worrying a whole lot about hurt feelings. 

I don’t like Trump as a person and think he will use dirty tactics. I liked many of his policies though