• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig or Trout

Give him the MVP already. A lock for the HOF.

Right.

I get that he's a solid young talent, but let's not give him a spot in Cooperstown yet. 

The Dodgers are still in last place and outside of Kershaw, their SP sucks. Greinke has been a bust so far.

Oh btw, my hatred for the Dodgers runs deep. 

Out. 

Quit circle jerking to Puig and the Dodgers guys.

It disgusts me. 

Thank you. It's not particularly uncommon for a prospect to play way over his head immediately after a call-up. To use one example from my fantasy team, Nolan Arenado hit .323 with 3 homers in his first 7 games. He's now batting like .235. 

You're the one who took away the MLB board buddy. ;)

I know, but seriously comparing Puig with Trout after Trout has had a near MVP season under his belt already?

WTF.

If he's still doing this in September we can have the same conversation. 

I know, but seriously comparing Puig with Trout after Trout has had a near MVP season under his belt already?

WTF.

Was the original topic name not sort of tongue in cheek? No one in their right mind would be comparing these two already, but what he has done is pretty exciting and a bright spot for their team. What's wrong with admitting that?

Was the original topic name not sort of tongue in cheek? No one in their right mind would be comparing these two already, but what he has done is pretty exciting and a bright spot for their team. What's wrong with admitting that?

Everything wrong with the comparison. 

Back to the Dodgers. My hate runs deep for that team. 

WTF.

No doubt. I was just pointing out that he's been impressive so far. He needs a hell of a lot more games under his belt before he is even mentioned in the same sentence as Trout.

Right.

I get that he's a solid young talent, but let's not give him a spot in Cooperstown yet. 

The Dodgers are still in last place and outside of Kershaw, their SP sucks. Greinke has been a bust so far.

Oh btw, my hatred for the Dodgers runs deep. 

Out. 

Thought I was laying on the sarcasm thick there....