• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig or Trout

I think most people here know comparing them is full retard.

Even after a few years I don't think you can compare players - but fans always will.

What I can tell you they are identical in is:

1)  Turning around a team   (so far with the Doyers)

2)  Generating $$$

3)  Getting casual baseball fans to care

I've watched every Doyer game since he started.  Can't remember the last time I did that.

And the only game so far in a SmallSampleSize that he wasn't productive in was a game he was looking at a no hitter through 6 (or was it 7)?

Who the heck cares if he ends up better or worse than Trout or vice-versa.  If you are a baseball fan, you should (hopefully) be having fun with it for what it's worth and not disecting everything into some numerical compartment.  

Just enjoy it ;)

He should be very excited. Puig might've saved Mattingly's job.  

Exaaccctly.

In my last post here I wanted to add:

4)  Saved each coach's respective job

But the sad fact is even if the Angel's team didn't have that surge last year thanks to Trout, Scioscia would still have a job including with this year's start.

*mantears*