• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig or Trout

I think Mattingly is sincere here. He played that way in New York, with grit, and was a great clutch hitter. Nobody ever questioned his will to win.

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to see him in Angel red, in the manager's seat in the dugout.

I think he's getting a raw deal in L.A.

I'm willing to accept Puig is the real deal, but I'm gonna wait a couple months before comparing his 2013 season with Trout's 2012 season. I'm sure either way Dodgers fans will claim Puig's better.

Yes, the real test is when pitchers figure out his weaknesses and try to exploit it.

Even with his lack of experience, it is already to the point where you need to look for things to find wrong with him.

Many a hall of famer has done this at some point in their career.

I wasn't trying to find something wrong with his game. It was stupid because he could've been injured sliding like that.