• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you learned from movies?

JAHV76

5 hours ago, Lou said:

Everyone has a bag of frozen peas for that occasion when someone gets knocked over the head. 

true story: we used to have a bag of frozen corn that i would use as an ice pack and place it on my knees when the pain was flaring up (our ice maker wasn't working at the time). we used that one specific bag over and over for all kinds of ailments that required a bag of ice. we called it "knee corn" until the day we tossed it out.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

true story: we used to have a bag of frozen corn that i would use as an ice pack and place it on my knees when the pain was flaring up (our ice maker wasn't working at the time). we used that one specific bag over and over for all kinds of ailments that required a bag of ice. we called it "knee corn" until the day we tossed it out.

That sounds pretty corn-knee.

7 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

If anyone asks you about the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow, it is a trick question.

I just joined a group on Facebook that asked that very question as part of admitting new members.  I have no idea what it is so I just put YES as my answer. I was accepted into the group. How weird.

If I ever decide to kill someone, I'll put them in a room (unlocked), gagged with a towel (that can be spit out), tied to a chair (loosely) and set the bomb's timer (for way more time than is actually needed). Then, I'll make sure to never check back to see if he died and eventually takes revenge on me. 

4 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

If I ever decide to kill someone, I'll put them in a room (unlocked), gagged with a towel (that can be spit out), tied to a chair (loosely) and set the bomb's timer (for way more time than is actually needed). 

Ha. That crosses my mind every time.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, arch stanton said:

Before we can calculate we need to know if we're looking for calibrated, indicated, or true airspeed. Wee need altitude, wind speed and direction, and we need to know if the bird has taken its morning dump yet

I assume they rejected your application.

• 3 weeks later...