• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sports just got really lame

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I’m about as moderate as they come and on here I’m looked at as a flaming lib because I question whether or not the police should have shot the dude.   So every single thing in society is a both sides issue right now.  

Maybe it’s because we all live in such a radical left state, but it certainly feels like there’s a dangerous mob mentality forming from the left more so than the right right now. Could absolutely be conformation bias

i do not like being called a racist or privileged for not having a strong opinion on something one way or the other. That’s bullshit group think mentality is so dangerous to our society

The people have allowed Donald Trump to accomplish what he wanted. He’s got them all riled up acting stupid - forcing people like myself to push further and further away from the idiots

1 minute ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Maybe it’s because we all live in such a radical left state, but it certainly feels like there’s a dangerous mob mentality forming from the left more so than the right right now. Could absolutely be conformation bias

i do not like being called a racist or privileged for not having a strong opinion on something one way or the other. That’s bullshit group think mentality is so dangerous to our society

The people have allowed Donald Trump to accomplish what he wanted

Which I’m assuming is becoming the most polarizing president in United States history?  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You’re right I am guilty of recency biased of the last 150 plus years. 

Truman and Nixon were more polarizing. The ‘60s had a nation completely torn apart. The difference between now and then is social media and MSM fanning the flames. Police tactics and racism were way worse back then as well. You just think it’s worse now because everything is streamed live and available for download at any time. 

Edited by Lhalo

I said before that it would be hard to find a more peaceful protest than kneeling and saying nothing but they managed to do so and still it pisses people off. I've really enjoyed getting up every morning and having the Angels or a hockey game to watch but I'll get over the disappointment of having neither this morning long before some get over the indignation of prominent non-politicians using their platform. As for the NBA, they lost me with the 3 point shot and the ridiculously arbitrary foul and traveling calls. I guess I'm ahead of my time because I quit watching 15 years ago

Edited by arch stanton

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I said before that it would be hard to find a more peaceful protest than kneeling and saying nothing but they managed to do so and still it pisses people off. I've really enjoyed getting up every morning and having the Angels or a hockey game to watch but I'll get over the disappointment of having neither this morning long before some get over the indignation of prominent non-politicians using their platform. As for the NBA, they lost me with the 3 point shot and the ridiculously arbitrary foul and traveling calls. I guess I'm ahead of my time because I quit watching 15 years ago

I think upsetting or making people uncomfortable is the whole point of a protest. People do not do them to make everyone happy. For every protest there is a counter argument to go along with it. 

Edited by Jason

Just now, failos said:

Sports should unite us, and instead NBA players are using it as a pulpit to air out their political grievances. It's disgusting, and I am honestly ashamed of being a Lakers' fan. I'm done with the NBA.

Ok