• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sports just got really lame

17 minutes ago, failos said:

Sports should unite us, and instead NBA players are using it as a pulpit to air out their political grievances. It's disgusting, and I am honestly ashamed of being a Lakers' fan. I'm done with the NBA.

How deep into your ass did you have to reach to pull out this little nugget of faux profundity?

32 minutes ago, failos said:

All you communists are exactly the same. If someone doesn’t think exactly like you they are taken to the gulag.

Would you like to come to my Lakers v. Blazers watch party tonight? Lillard is out so it should be an easy w for the Lakers to close out the series. My only requirements are that you byob, bring beer for me, wear a mask, and take your shoes off when entering. I like to keep a clean carpet. 

1 hour ago, failos said:

All you communists are exactly the same. If someone doesn’t think exactly like you they are taken to the gulag.

I hope everyone agrees with failos and doesn't commit treason.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:11 PM, failos said:

I'd be living in the Middle East if my grandfather hadn't come to the US, so you bet your ass I love this flag. 

I pledge allegiance to the American Flag, Christian flag, and the Bible.

But why would a citizen refuse to pledge to the American flag? That is treason if you ask me.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Would you like to come to my Lakers v. Blazers watch party tonight? Lillard is out so it should be an easy w for the Lakers to close out the series. My only requirements are that you byob, bring beer for me, wear a mask, and take your shoes off when entering. I like to keep a clean carpet. 

I wore a mask before it became mainstream and I never wear shoes indoor, but I'll bring my own beer for sure since you probably drink Kombucha or some bullshit.

Spoiler

GO LAKERS

3 minutes ago, failos said:

I wore a mask before it became mainstream and I never wear shoes indoor, but I'll bring my own beer for sure since you probably drink Kombucha or some bullshit.

Reveal hidden contents

See you at 6. I'll warm up some Pizza Rolls.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

What's great is that failos will be there for 24 hours until the game actually starts tomorrow.

Oops. Didn't realize they bumped the date. Don't tell him but the only piece of furniture I have is a giant bean bag chair.

13 minutes ago, failos said:

It is treason. It's also slap in the face to all the heroes this country has lost and all the bloodshed spilled to give us the freedoms we take for granted.

I'm also thankful they protected our freedoms from the Iraqis.

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How deep into your ass did you have to reach to pull out this little nugget of faux profundity?

3 hours ago, failos said:

Not as deep as you digging through your thesaurus to make that post.

"Nugget" is seldom used here, but it's a good call in this case.