• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sports just got really lame

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Remembering someone for dying an unjust death isn't the same as declaring them a perfect saint.

This is where I take issue. Is it unjust because it’s awful that a  cop shot this dude or is based on all the evidence and facts of the case? You’ve made up your mind just as all the BLM crowd and protestors have. Just because a white cop shoots a black guy it doesn’t mean it’s a racial injustice 

37 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Just ignore the rest of my post.

In all seriousness, you make some valid points, especially about complaints with both peaceful protests and violent riots. Even in peaceful protests you are going to have just as many people that have an opposing view to whatever the protest is about. As far as the media, they only care about clicks and love the violence and will do whatever they can to keep it going

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is where I take issue. Is it unjust because it’s awful that a  cop shot this dude or is based on all the evidence and facts of the case? You’ve made up your mind just as all the BLM crowd and protestors have. Just because a white cop shoots a black guy it doesn’t mean it’s a racial injustice 

He made up his mind when the wife told him what to think. Probably just prior to giving him a pegging 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

What "facts" of the case? And while you're right that it isn't necessarily racial injustice, it's certainly a case for police brutality.