• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you have a second MLB team that your root for?

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Besides the Padres I've been following the Marlins, Tigers and Orioles of late. The White Sox are loaded as well, but they were more known going into the season.

These teams have some really good young players on these teams that have been really bad for some time.

Thank God for MLB TV.

White Sox are impressive...talk about an offense that can rake.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:11 PM, Lou said:

tenor (31).gif

Absolutely!

No shame because it's baseball.

I'll gladly jump on several teams bandwagon this year since there's so many that wouldn't have a chance in a full 162 game season. The O's, Marlins and Tigers O My! 

So many underdogs to pull for. The Buffalo Blue Jays are yet another team that interests me. Wouldn't it be awesome to see them and the Rays atop the AL East ahead of the Yankees? 

The Yankees are dropping like flies. 

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

i dont want to jump on the Pads bandwagon. But Ive always "liked" them, for Gwynn alone, and the fact they are somewhat close. (They also host a lot of Marine / Navy nights).

Their current team is very interesting. And i have a mancrush on Tatis

Also, their "new" uniforms are an awesome throwback. 

(If you can have a mancrush on Tatis, I can like a team for their fashion choices...)

5 hours ago, Justin said:

Also, their "new" uniforms are an awesome throwback. 

(If you can have a mancrush on Tatis, I can like a team for their fashion choices...)

Yeah, i bought an old school gwynn jersey a year or so ago. Ugly, ugly brown with gold...

Their jerseys should suck.. but they dont. They work for whatever reason.