• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Giants (8/20/2020)

Chuck

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Was Katie Lee on it?

Fun Fact: She was once married to Billy Joel.

not tonight. she's very pregnant right now.

she's gorgeous and seems like a load of fun. gotta wonder why billy couldn't make it work. of course, he also couldn't stay married to christie brinkley, so his track isn't real strong.

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Though I would be willing to hear @Jeff Fletcher ask them if they are actually trying. I suppose it’s a fair question at this point.

I actually did ask a version of that in the story posted before you even asked this question. 

https://www.ocregister.com/anthony-rendon-uses-experience-from-2019-nationals-as-encouragement-amid-angels-slump

9 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Lol it still cracks me up at all the people who just go to total extremes like trading Trout. We all know we are better then what the record suggests. We just need to get some pitching now. We have a lot of trade assets not named Trout. 

It’s pretty cringy the way some of you just go of the deep end. We are 2 good starters and 2 good bullpen arms away from being good. Sign Bauer or Oderizzi in the offseason and then trade for another starter. If we have to give up Adell at this point so be it. Our offense is good enough.

Everyone just chill the fuck out. This is still fixable. Eppler just needs to get his shit together.

Trade for Plesac or Clevinger at the deadline, and then sign Bauer in the offseason pls. Gotta figure out the pen still, however