• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The USPS

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Private carriers do not uncommonly outsource their deliveries to the usps.  It’s not something that can easily be replaced like some people argue.  They do it because they can’t make a profit delivering the parcels themselves.  People who make the dismantling argument I suspect do so for idealogical reasons.   Basically, they’re fundamentally opposed to the idea of most public services.  I don’t care about arguing about that.  But today and in the near to mid term totally eliminating the post office is impractical.  It’s actually not that profitable it turns out, to deliver mail.  So I realize that conservatives don’t give a fuck about treating workers with dignity or giving them decent wages but in this case I think it’s pretty unlikely that even some Silicon Valley nightmare can make it work.  I really wish that some of you guys would be forced to work multiples of gig and service industry jobs that people are increasingly forced into.  The hostility I see to good paying jobs here constantly because you deem it unworthy or whatever fuck.  What makes your dumb jobs so important ? A job is a job.  It exists because it needs to exist.  People work so they can live.  Why should a decent standard constantly be assaulted, which it has been.  Constantly.  Ghoulish.  

kobe bryant dunk GIF

1 hour ago, kmiller said:

@Tank She grew up around Berkeley activists but came to believe working from inside the system had greater power to effect change. Kamala Harris’s first act as a political candidate was knocking out a former boxer: the progressive San Francisco district attorney who had been her boss. Her freshman Senate term has been defined by committee performances so lacerating that Trump administration officials have complained of her lawyerly velocity. “I’m not able to be rushed this fast,” a flustered Jeff Sessions once said to her. “It makes me nervous.”

Where do the blowjobs fall in her timeline?

4 hours ago, kmiller said:

@Tank She grew up around Berkeley activists but came to believe working from inside the system had greater power to effect change. Kamala Harris’s first act as a political candidate was knocking out a former boxer: the progressive San Francisco district attorney who had been her boss. Her freshman Senate term has been defined by committee performances so lacerating that Trump administration officials have complained of her lawyerly velocity. “I’m not able to be rushed this fast,” a flustered Jeff Sessions once said to her. “It makes me nervous.”

GO BEARS!

6 hours ago, kmiller said:

@EnglishCop

Can I get an affect/effect ruling?

2 hours ago, Tank said:

87D6098D-42CA-49E3-BDFC-2C0EE50F5461.jpeg

Damn, where were you yesterday with this?

I'm not serious about politics and am friends with most of you on FB.....I rarely use the thing.

But an old buddy that a few of us here know from his bar managing days posted a political post about Harris. I remembered always cracking jokes and making people laugh at the bar. I said something to the effect of, "The chick that called Biden a racist?" I forgot the guy is in the middle of law school and man the blowback and misogyny comments were beyond insane. Dude has really changed and felt the need to impress his peers. I even deleted the dude because the amount of notifications was too much and the dude and I don't talk or interact anymore, as well.

Even this morning and into today I am getting people tagging me in SJW type videos and what not.

This meme would have been a great bomb drop in there......although he did delete one of my other posts, so this wouldn't have lasted with his circle of friends/peers.

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

We used to have one of those electric can openers.

Big Pimpin'

Those were great. You lifted the can up and the magnet took over. I remember watching in awe as my Campbell’s chicken soup would spin 360 degrees until the can slightly tilted down and my sodium bomb was ready to be heated and consumed.