• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The USPS

I'm not sure exactly how Trump could slow it down himself but he does have a point about it bleeding money. Something must be done to fix it as the private sector has proven that it can, effectively, do the same job and make money 

Edited by Jason

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm not sure exactly how Trump could slow it down himself but he does have a point about it bleeding money. Something must be done to fix it as the private sector has proven that it can, effectively, do the same job and make money 

https://www.businessinsider.com/usps-just-made-sweeping-changes-to-the-nations-mail-service-2020-8

Basically cuts to all overtime and other policy changes has drastically slowed down service. It also came out recently they will be charging more for mail-in ballots. 

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The postal service has sucked for decades. Whenever I order something from Amazon and I get a USPS tracking number I know the order will get screwed up or delayed. 

I ordered a laptop from Amazon and it was shipped through USPS.  It got "lost" at my post office.  They blamed Amazon, even though it clearly states that the post office accepted the package at their facility, and it hit tracking 2 days later as having left their facility.

I also shipped a package, and it didn't have tracking on it.  That package also conveniently never reached it's destination.  

5 hours ago, Lou said:

Which federal programs turn a profit?

The point being federal programs don't need to turn a profit.  They are there to be a service to the country.  Yet some people demand the post office turn a profit for it to exist.