mymerlincat

Gameday Thread: Asterisks @ Angels (8/1/20) - FOX11

AHH!! My Penguins are about to come on. It's a playoff game which means it gets priority. My new laptop doesn't come until next week(one I'm on now has a broken screen so needs to be hooked up to the TV) and Lakers at on at 5:30 so that means I can only watch 2 games at time. 1 TV and 1 phone. Penguins get the big screen so I'll shuffle back and forth between Angels and Lakers on the phone.

Just now, beatlesrule said:

AHH!! My Penguins are about to come on. It's a playoff game which means it gets priority. My new laptop doesn't come until next week(one I'm on now has a broken screen so needs to be hooked up to the TV) and Lakers at on at 5:30 so that means I can only watch 2 games at time. 1 TV and 1 phone. Penguins get the big screen so I'll shuffle back and forth between Angels and Lakers on the phone.

Thanks for the update.

11 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

So they are being honest?

I heard a podcast with Joe Buck last week.

He basically said that fans are used to the local announcers blowing smoke up the local team's ass. So if the national guys come in and announce it down the middle, the local fans get pissed.

He's right.

He’s absolutely right.  

1 minute ago, sosh said:

Sounds like some of the homers here who keep blowing smoke up our ass

Well when the other side says things that aren’t remotely true, its pretty easy to perceive it as blowing smoke.

No need to Worry guys! The future is looking bright. We have Baby trout coming soon! might take 20 year, until that time we'll have Adell, Marsh, Detmers, and Rodriguez coming up! The Future is looking Good! 

Just a few more years of Pujols and Upton.