• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Writers Guild of America Lists the 101 Best Written TV Shows of All Time

I started to watch season one and it was terrible. A friend told me to jump to season 4 and I liked it quite a bit.

Yeah, season 1 is unwatchable for the most part. Season five is when Steven Moffat took over as executive producer. As you're probably aware of, he's the lead writer and executive producer for Sherlock. But anyways, if I were you, I'd go back and watch every episode written by Steven Moffat in the earlier seasons. Every episode he writes ranges from good to epic.

Cancelled before it completed one season, Sadly my fellow members of the WGA neglected to even recognize Duckman, It is no wonder why I have refused to pay dues for the last 9 years.

It completed two 20+ episode seasons actually.  Definitely one of the best written shows.

Dowtown Abbey?  My wife watches that.  I could watch season 1 with her, season 2 turned chick, season 3 was an unwatchable soap opera.  Season one was interesting when they explained how a house was ran and the different classes worked.  Once that was established, it was all chick flick soap opera crap.

Sherlock, needs to be on the list.  IMO, there has been nothing better on TV in the past 5 years.  That show is just completely awesome.  Can't wait for season 3!!

Downton Abbey sounds like Mad Men.

A few of you here may be old enough to remember Soap. It's worth mentioning.

That was when I was really young but I remember watching it. I always liked how they ended the show with the questions about what was going to happen the next week. Billy Crystal was in that, if I remember correctly.

That was when I was really young but I remember watching it. I always liked how they ended the show with the questions about what was going to happen the next week. Billy Crystal was in that, if I remember correctly.

Youre correct. Crystal played an openly gay guy, too.

Married with children got very stale the last several seasons. I'm guessing that had to have been a big factor.

Yet "The Simpsons" is listed at #11. I'm not taking anything away from that show but let's be real, Married with Children put Fox on the map.

A few of you here may be old enough to remember Soap. It's worth mentioning.

That was one of the first "adult" shows I remember watching with my parents.  Watched the first two seasons again with my dad a few months ago.  It's good but like many shows, it ran out of creative gas after the first few years.

The last couple seasons of Lost weren't great but it was so good early on that I don't have any issues with it being on the list.

First season was one of the best seasons of any show ever. After that, there were some brilliant episodes. But the entire convoluted mess that the show became proved the writers had no idea what they were doing.