• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Take a look at what the #Angels are proposing for their stadium and the new neighborhood surrounding it.

3 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

Construction is supposed to go from 2025-2050. Will they be finished before Noble opens their renovated tasting room?

I do find it odd that Arte is creating a project that won’t be completed before he passes a way.  This is the reason I won’t buy a tortoise.  I don’t want to give the tortoise a competitive edge in the fact that it knows it will out live me.

Looks great. Looking forward to what the Ducks present tomorrow. More restaurants, office space (who knows if that will even be needed), housing and parks will be great for the city. Setting expectations low with completion dates of 2050, but if things start to go forward and permits etc get fast tracked this stuff could be built within 10 years. I foresee a new stadium within that time as well. 

i'm not a fan of demolitioning convenient parking, especially since i have arthritis in both knees. i know there's a train station on the other side of the 57, but without a tram of some sort, that's going to be a burden on me and several other fans. i saw that there will be two parking garages so maybe that will be for disabled parking, but if not, this is going to be a big pain for many fans.

it also looks like they're going to have to relocate the bullpens since they're tearing out the rockpile and the left field pavilion. wondering where they'll put them, and wondering how many seats they're losing and how many standing room "seats" this will create in left field.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

There is going to be a hotel right next to the stadium.  Who's going to be the first to do the Skydome "Couple having sex" incident?  

well i'm willing to be the first.

who do i need to talk to about this?

25 minutes ago, Tank said:

iit also looks like they're going to have to relocate the bullpens since they're tearing out the rockpile and the left field pavilion. wondering where they'll put them, and wondering how many seats they're losing and how many standing room "seats" this will create in left field.

It looks like the LF pavilion seating is being shifted more toward CF. I highly doubt these renderings will look anything like the finished product TBH.