• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many stadiums have you been to?

Hubs

I only have seen games in eight stadiums. The two in Montreal, two in Toronto, Fenway, Angels, Dodgers and Seattle. I've driven by or walked in and around another ten or so when traveling but not for actual games. 

Not sure how many of you ever saw games in Jarry Park or Olympic Stadium Montreal. I grew up there, lived there till the mid eighties. 

Here are a few things that revive teenage and youthful memories of many games spent there. 

1981 was the only season the Expos made the post season. I have autographs of everyone connected to that team. Including Duke Snider as a color commentator and Youppi the mascot.

Also a few ticket stubs from games I was at that season. When I moved west I sold off lots of things, but wanted one big display to represent those baseball experiences.

Also a few balls I scrambled for. When young I just used some of them in our local games, so condition is a mess. 

P_20200614_012030_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20200614_011951_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20200614_011924_vHDR_Auto.jpg

1 hour ago, LPJ said:

Angels Stadium

Dodgers Stadium

The old Kingdome in Seattle

Sicks Seattle Stadium - the site of the one year in 1968 that the expansion Seattle Pilots played before becoming the Milwaukee Brewers the next year   

Ball Four!

Current MLB ballparks: Angel Stadium, Dodger Stadium, Petco Park, T-Mobile Field in Seattle, Kauffman Stadium.

Former MLB stadiums: Jack Murphy/Qualcomm, Veterans Stadium (during 1996 All-Star weekend). My family and I took a tour of the Kingdome in 1981, while the players were on strike.

Spring Training: My Dad and I have gone to Arizona to see some games in six of the last eight years and have been to all 10 around Phoenix. I've also been to the Padres old ST complex in Yuma, and the Angels' in Palm Springs.

Minor Leagues (current and former): Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino (new and old), Riverside, Lake Elsinore, High Desert, Bakersfield, Visalia, Modesto, Reno and Springfield, Mo.