• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many stadiums have you been to?

Hubs

I just built this for a souvenir ball I buy from each stadium I see the Angels in, not just a random game. It should’ve been up to 7 this season, but my summer trip to New York and Philly got cancelled and I was going to try to get to Seattle too (there are six balls in the pic but one was a foul ball I caught in the 03 season and one is from Tempe) 

F4C876B9-91BA-4600-9D37-9B6BD59CE35B.png

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I suck at these because I forget some.  So here’s draft one:

Angels

Dodgers

Petco

Jack Murphy

Arlington

Chase Field

Rockies

Wrigley

Nationals Park

Fenway

Old Yankee

New Yankee 

I think that’s all of them.  

You've never been to Oakland or SF?

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

No I haven’t.  That being said I did walk on the warning track of SF after the 2002 World Series.   They were setting up for a Rolling Stones concert.  

It must have been great to see Mick when he was 78 years old

Just now, Lou said:

It must have been great to see Mick when he was 78 years old

I didn’t actually see him.  I was up there for my 10 year anniversary.  We walked around the stadium and a gate was open.  So we walked out onto the field.  

Anaheim, Dodgers, Jack Murphy, Petco, Candlestick, AT&T, Oakland, Kingdome, T-Mobile, Coors, Chase, Arlington, Kaufman, Metrodome, Wrigley, New Cominski, Fenway, Shea, Old Yankee Stadium.

Minors:

Rancho Cucamonga, Lake Elsinore, San Bernardino, San Antonio, Nashville, San Jose.

Edited by True Grich

Angel stadium vs Dodger stadium

Angel stadium is flavorless.  If it was a soft drink it would be sparkling water.   The way too carbonated kind sold under a supermarket brand.  Dodger stadium seems like it put together with the same concrete and people that youll find in the LA river.

Edited by notherhalo

The garlic fries are hot at Angel stadium though, Dodger stadium needs heat lamps or something.  Hard to say which one has hotter chicks.  The daughters of trophy wives are hard to compete with, but theres something special about a petite body with pasty skin, crimson lipstick, hoop earnings a slim figure and a C section that you wont get anywhere else in the nation.

Edited by notherhalo

15:

Angels

Dodgers

A's

Mariners

Diamondbacks

Rockies

Twins

Brewers

Cubs

White Sox

Red Sox

Old Yankees

Phillies

Orioles

Nationals (RFK)

Top 3: Camden Yards, Safeco, Coors

Bottom 3: Oakland (by a mile), RFK, and Diamondbacks (I just don't like indoor baseball).

Jarry Park

Olympic Stadium 

old Yankee Stadium 

new Yankee Stadium 

Petco

Chase Field 

Candlestick Park

Oracle Park

RingCentral Coliseum 

Fenway Park

Dodgers Stadium 

Angels Stadium 

Wrigley Field 

Edited by RendZone

The Big A

dodger stadium

candlestink park

oakland colisseum

Kauffman stadium

old Busch 

crosley field - I think this was where we went to our first game

riverfront stadium

fenway park

new comiskey

the ballpark in arlington

Jack Murphy 

so that’s 12 for me. I think I’ve walked around/driven by that same amount Of other ballparks but wasn’t able to go inside for a game.

10 hours ago, LAA Road Tripper said:

37. Every current ballpark except for the new ones in Atlanta and obviously Arlington plus a few of the older stadiums. 

I’ve been blessed to have a career where I travel and enough flexibility to coincide trips with the MLB schedule.

Just recounted in my head and I forgot that I saw the Nats at RFK. So 38.