• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

25 minutes ago, Tank said:

my wife checks a community forum pretty often. getting word from one of the local stores that looters and protestors are headed to glendale.

Those looters are going to find out that Armenians are just as crazy as Koreans.

24 minutes ago, Tank said:

my wife checks a community forum pretty often. getting word from one of the local stores that looters and protestors are headed to glendale.

I think it keeps being speculated because there is no curfew here and the first real vandalism broke out at The Grove, and Glendale is home to its sister property The Americana. I've been keeping an eye on it since yesterday because I live right next door to the Americana.

10 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think it keeps being speculated because there is no curfew here and the first real vandalism broke out at The Grove, and Glendale is home to its sister property The Americana. I've been keeping an eye on it since yesterday because I live right next door to the Americana.

Get me an iPad 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

someone posted "Glendale Galleria Raid! 5/31/20 6pm-closing. Bring tools." They've started boarding up businesses at the Americana.

the national guard is already on colorado ave.

So I just went for a walk around the Americana. No signs of National Guard. I saw three or four police patrol cars driving around, one blocked the main entrance on Brand. A security guard stood in front of some new vehicle barriers placed in front of the entrance on Central. There is a barricade up at the pedestrian entrance coming from the Galleria, which is now closed, but people were still walking out of the Target.

All in all it was pretty chill.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Get me an iPad 

i got to thinking about this last night while watching looting of the mac place on melrose. you can't really use mac products unless you register them, right? if that's the case, none of those computers, phones, or ipads will be of any value.

maybe if you know how to jailbreak them.