• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

5 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Saw him in SD the same year, actually. Unfortunately I didn't know his music and it was hard to get into it, but the performance was good. That's actually the only reason I know this song lol.

He was opening for Rage Against the Machine. That’s the only reason I was there. Had a band full of older dudes behind him and like a full choir at one point if I remember right. The show started with those dudes playing the Rocky theme and him on top of this giant box with his back to the crowd. Dude did a freaking back flip off the box and the first song started right when his feet hit the ground.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

It really is like the voice in my head made it’s own AW account and posts when I’m not paying attention.

I really aint mad at the blacks. Its these little white queers running around. If we are not going to shoot them, I suggest we just barricade them in. Send in the Marines and beat their ass down old school. If not active duty, enlist citizens. I know plenty rednecks out of work and willing to whip their ass for a few cases of the High Life.