• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

I believe it helps him for now. The Dems letting these cities burn to get a Nixon response out of him. They want him to send in troops and be seen as attacking the black man. Sure this was planned to get Biden back in good graces with the blacks but dems over played their hand. if these dem mayors and govs keep it up, they will lose some very blue districts. there is a woman or soft dick democrat in charge of most of these cities. quite a few have limp wristed dem govs as well. the same leaders who have horrible corona numbers due to nursing home fiasco.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Man, that was pretty close.  Sounded like the police were one street over and about 3 houses up.  Whirlybird is gone now so they must have caught whoever it was.  But never seen a whirlybird do that close of loops.  

blah, blah, blah....

where's my iPad?

35 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Yup, there's actually some truth to this being a conservative hoax. I'm afraid both this and covid will get him re-elected.

The left is going to play hoax game now. You know Trump has that strategy trademarked