• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Sorry to hear that.

Totally unnecessary.

Where do you live?

Between Koreatown and Mid Wilshire.  Actually haven't gone out to see the damage.  But if the drive home last night was any indication.  Plus I smell smoke in the air, and that's never a good sign.

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Between Koreatown and Mid Wilshire.  Actually haven't gone out to see the damage.  But if the drive home last night was any indication.  Plus I smell smoke in the air, and that's never a good sign.

Wow they were really close to your home.

Take care my friend.

1 minute ago, Redondo said:

Wow they were really close to your home.

Take care my friend.

Just saw a news feed from channel 4 and looks like Melrose and Fairfax was where most of it happened.  So close, but not too close.  Going by major east west streets from where I live, Highland (Which is what I took last night), La Brea, Fairfax.  And North South, Wilshire, 3rd, Beverly, Melrose.  I can say that when I passed Melrose last night on Highland, you could tell there was a lot of activity up Melrose.  And this was at 8:45 pm.  

Also last night on Highland, noticed there were a lot of people wandering the streets.  And these weren't groups, but single/pair/trios.  When I was on Sunset going to the closed In N Out, I did notice people were moving with a purpose on the streets.  They were moving like they wanted to get out of dodge, than a rioter.

Just now, gotbeer said:

Just saw a news feed from channel 4 and looks like Melrose and Fairfax was where most of it happened.  So close, but not too close.  Going by major east west streets from where I live, Highland (Which is what I took last night), La Brea, Fairfax.  And North South, Wilshire, 3rd, Beverly, Melrose.  I can say that when I passed Melrose last night on Highland, you could tell there was a lot of activity up Melrose.  And this was at 8:45 pm.  

Also last night on Highland, noticed there were a lot of people wandering the streets.  And these weren't groups, but single/pair/trios.  When I was on Sunset going to the closed In N Out, I did notice people were moving with a purpose on the streets.  They were moving like they wanted to get out of dodge, than a rioter.

This doesn't happen in the IE.

btw, INO was open here.