• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 hours ago, Jason said:

What a shithole city 

I was up there 2 summers ago. Stayed at The Nines in downtown across from the Pioneer Courthouse. Even then the writing was on the wall. South Park Blocks was littered with white 20-something bums just wandering around begging for money and looking for another place to shoot up. That town is a lost cause.

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

My wife is from Oregon so I’ve spent a lot of tome in Portland.  It is a great city, but those homeless fucks have been around for a long time.  I can remember little fuckers yelling shit at normal people to harass them and me being drunk and yelling back at them.  They, of course, would do nothing.  That’s the deal here. In Portland these aren’t BLM protestors.  It’s just the army of homeless teenage and twentysomething garbage that’s been there forever.  Now they just have something to do besides harass, beg and shit on the sidewalk.

Yeah it's mostly drug addicts. 

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah it's mostly drug addicts. 

Same with Seattle. Those cities are two peas in a pod. White, college aged kids laying around doing drugs with no direction.

The shit happening up there has nothing to do with black lives. It's just a bunch of losers who feel they need to be a part of something because they have nothing better to do.