• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

38 minutes ago, Tank said:

So now we’ll use extortion and racketeering to achieve our goals.

Let them keep doing this... more and more people will turn to Trump and the Republican party because of low class CRIMINAL-like behavior like this...

They think they're doing well and winning when in all actuality they're only setting back the black race and black community for all the GOOD BLACK PEOPLE out there...

I'm already hearing it from a lot of my black friends and black associates... they're all telling me that people they've never had issues with before being more stand offish with them now a days... and I've also heard them talk about fears of not getting opportunities later when all this crap dies down from the standpoint of payback for all the race crimes and all the race problems they didn't create...

It's so sad that a handful of blacks have allowed the whole American black community to become pawns of the white liberal in this POLITICAL BATTLE...

After the election the democrats will go back to not giving a shit about the black community until a few months before the next election 

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

Let them keep doing this... more and more people will turn to Trump and the Republican party because of low class CRIMINAL-like behavior like this...

They think they're doing well and winning when in all actuality they're only setting back the black race and black community for all the GOOD BLACK PEOPLE out there...

I'm already hearing it from a lot of my black friends and black associates... they're all telling me that people they've never had issues with before being more stand offish with them now a days... and I've also heard them talk about fears of not getting opportunities later when all this crap dies down from the standpoint of payback for all the race crimes and all the race problems they didn't create...

It's so sad that a handful of blacks have allowed the whole American black community to become pawns of the white liberal in this POLITICAL BATTLE...

After the election the democrats will go back to not giving a shit about the black community until a few months before the next election 

oh and can't wait for Fish-Stick to be the first person to reply back to this

2 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

oh and can't wait for Fish-Stick to be the first person to reply back to this

This is what called living rent free in your head. Immediately after posting something you make a post with concerns about who may respond.

20 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This is what called living rent free in your head. Immediately after posting something you make a post with concerns about who may respond.

Yup a 43 year old man with the mental capacity and intelligence of a 12 year old is spot on with this hot take...

Thank you for your 2 cents (a penny a thought)

So when's your stroke buddy boyfriend fish gonna jump into this conversation to defend you?... what do you think 5 minutes?...  10?... 30???... AN HOUR??

28 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yup a 43 year old man with the mental capacity and intelligence of a 12 year old is spot on with this hot take...

Thank you for your 2 cents (a penny a thought)

So when's your stroke buddy boyfriend fish gonna jump into this conversation to defend you?... what do you think 5 minutes?...  10?... 30???... AN HOUR??

You keep bringing up my age as if it is a slight against me. I don't think Fishbulb as ever once interjected to defend a post I've made nor would he ever need to. 

What about you? Why do you use a secondary account? Everyone else here uses the same account across the forum. Are you so ashamed of your posts here you feel the need to use a second account on a board that is already anonymous to begin with?

53 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You keep bringing up my age as if it is a slight against me. I don't think Fishbulb as ever once interjected to defend a post I've made nor would he ever need to. 

What about you? Why do you use a secondary account? Everyone else here uses the same account across the forum. Are you so ashamed of your posts here you feel the need to use a second account on a board that is already anonymous to begin with?

This board isn’t anonymous. I know who you are. 

You’re Tank’s voice coach. 

56 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Some new George Floyd video that was just released or leaked, not sure. This dude was nuts.

https://streamable.com/6ubxjx

So hundreds of millions of dollars in damages

Lives changed due to injuries from violent attacks

Many small businesses and livelihoods destroyed forever

Over 30 something deaths (so far)

ALL THIS FOR THIS CRACKHEAD???

Ha Ha Ha y'all white liberals keep supporting this shit.. it really makes y'all look good in the end (Ha Ha Ha)

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'”

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

“You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every moment scrutinized.”

“Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.”

George Orwell, 1984

A lawsuit was filed Monday in a federal court in Seattle that claims protesters in the city are essentially being priced out of protesting for civil rights because the protective gear they need to keep them safe from responding police is expensive, a report on Tuesday said.

The Seattle Times reported that the five plaintiffs listed some of the items needed for protection from police munitions during these protests. The list included boots, gloves, helmets and gas masks.

The lawsuit claims, according to the report, that protesters who take part in these rallies have to face the possibility of an aggressive police response and “must purchase expensive equipment to be  assured that they will be able to protest safely,  the indiscriminate use of weapons by SPD implicates equal protection.”

The Seattle Police Department last month cleared out the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, known as CHOP, and retook the East Precinct stationhouse. The police department made dozens of arrests in the process.

“Our job is to support peaceful demonstration but what has happened on these streets over the last few weeks is lawless and it’s brutal and, bottom line, it is simply unacceptable,” police Chief Carmen Best told reporters at the time. Protests detractors see the violent clashes with police on social media and say law enforcement has every right to act and point to the deadly shootings that occurred in or around the CHOP zone.

The Seattle City Attorney’s office told the paper that it is looking into the claims and intends to defend the city. The paper reported that the plaintiffs seek a temporary restraining order that would prohibit the use of force by city police.

Woman brutally stabbed at Portland’s anti-cop protest site: report

A confrontation in downtown Portland on Monday evening resulted in one woman stabbing another at the site of nightly racial justice demonstrations, according to authorities.

Portland Police said the victim is being treated at a hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect left the scene before returning and is now being interviewed by authorities.

The female suspect had entered Lownsdale Square Park around 6:20 p.m., which is located across from Portland’s Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse. Police said that after taking photos or videos she got into an argument with other people in the park before stabbing another woman in the chest.

Video posted to Twitter purports to show the victim covered in blood while others were seen trying to approach the suspect. A woman recording the video was heard yelling: “Call the police!”

Peaceful protesters?

Call the police at an anti-cop protest?

Edited by Redondo

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

A lawsuit was filed Monday in a federal court in Seattle that claims protesters in the city are essentially being priced out of protesting for civil rights because the protective gear they need to keep them safe from responding police is expensive, a report on Tuesday said.

The Seattle Times reported that the five plaintiffs listed some of the items needed for protection from police munitions during these protests. The list included boots, gloves, helmets and gas masks.

The lawsuit claims, according to the report, that protesters who take part in these rallies have to face the possibility of an aggressive police response and “must purchase expensive equipment to be  assured that they will be able to protest safely,  the indiscriminate use of weapons by SPD implicates equal protection.”

The Seattle Police Department last month cleared out the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, known as CHOP, and retook the East Precinct stationhouse. The police department made dozens of arrests in the process.

“Our job is to support peaceful demonstration but what has happened on these streets over the last few weeks is lawless and it’s brutal and, bottom line, it is simply unacceptable,” police Chief Carmen Best told reporters at the time. Protests detractors see the violent clashes with police on social media and say law enforcement has every right to act and point to the deadly shootings that occurred in or around the CHOP zone.

The Seattle City Attorney’s office told the paper that it is looking into the claims and intends to defend the city. The paper reported that the plaintiffs seek a temporary restraining order that would prohibit the use of force by city police.

A_glimpse_of_the_1995_Million_Man_March_

No boots, gloves, helmets and gas masks were required.