• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

18 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Can we also have a discussion about how George Floyd had Covid, knew he had Covid, and yet was out at a liquor store passing bad $20’s?  

Despite me getting it, I’ve always been mostly careful, I support masks, social distancing and closures if they have to happen.

This asshole was out and about, maskless, just spreading the virus William Nilly.

I’m interested to know the opinions of our board lefties.  And if any of you pansies says “well he didn’t deserve to die!”  Consider that he knowingly infected other people with a disease that probably killed someone because of his callousness.  A true hero, no?

It's irrelevant to the issue of police brutality. 

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So basically AND, as I expected, you have no response except “he didn’t deserve to die”.  Fine, let’s talk about the quality of the person who has been the catalyst to the destruction of some major US cities.  I will concede that knowingly spreading a deadly disease and committing fraud and theft does not deserve a death sentence.  

It's police brutality, that's the only issue that's ever been relevant here. I couldn't give a fuck less about judging his character and I'll never engage in that red herring conversation.

23 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So basically AND, as I expected, you have no response except “he didn’t deserve to die”.  Fine, let’s talk about the quality of the person who has been the catalyst to the destruction of some major US cities.  I will concede that knowingly spreading a deadly disease and committing fraud and theft does not deserve a death sentence.  

FEE70E2A-1ACB-45BB-96F5-3C488C30F1E4.jpeg

Just now, calscuf said:

So if they had just arrested him for murdering a child, your opinion on how he was treated during his arrest, which he resisted, would not change?

Correct. People might have less compassion for him personally in that hypothetical case, which I would understand, but that's a different matter.

My biggest issue with all of this is why haven't the police or media released body camera footage of Boy George before the choke out...

Also what about a toxicology report... apparently Boy George had high levels of fentanyl in his system (and we all know how dangerous that shit can be... RIP T-Skaggs)...

And lastly why hasn't the media talked about Boy George and cop knowing each other from their time together as strip bar security... oh and that strip bar was also raided for counterfeit money and child sex trafficking

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

Portland business owner opens up about protests, virus

Two months of daily and nightly protests and rioting have devastated the city of Portland, Ore., leaving many residents and businesses in a state of fear and uncertainty.

On Tuesday night’s edition of “Fox News @ Night,” host Shannon Bream talked with Stacey Gibson, owner of five fast-food restaurants in the Portland area, including one in the troubled downtown section.

“It’s terrifying,” Gibson said about trying to keep her businesses alive – and her employees in their jobs – amid the twin disasters of the coronavirus and the rioting, which Bream described as a “one-two punch.”

Gibson told Bream that the coronavirus outbreak had already taken a 60 percent bite out of her overall sales – then two months ago the rioting and vandalism began, slowing sales by another 20 percent.

She said she was initially supportive of the Black Lives Matter protests because she agreed with the underlying call for racial equality -- but now believes the protests have been hijacked by violent opportunists seeking to cause destruction for no reason.

“The message is getting lost because it’s certainly not the Black Lives movement that is causing all this damage on the federal buildings and everything else,” Gibson said.

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

yea, I am not triggered, I just find it funny you want to continue to bring me into your posts.  

Alrighty Strandy Cakes let me tell ya what’s really going on...

So I wanted to post the meme below about Colin Kaepernick but I didn’t want to just post it willy nilly style out of no where, I wanted the joke to be set up...

So I decided to make a vague comment about something with hopes someone (you in this case) would react to said vague comment so I could follow up with the meme below about Colin Kaepernick...

I greatly appreciate your involvement in the joke and I hope this clears up some of the thoughts you might of had with regards to intended purposes of my original post...

Much Love and Thank You

61578E71-87D4-402C-A507-33A48BB2A964.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Alrighty Strandy Cakes let me tell ya what’s really going on...

So I wanted to post the meme below about Colin Kaepernick but I didn’t want to just post it willy nilly style out of no where, I wanted the joke to be set up...

So I decided to make a vague comment about something with hopes someone (you in this case) would react to said vague comment so I could follow up with the meme below about Colin Kaepernick...

I greatly appreciate your involvement in the joke and I hope this clears up some of the thoughts you might of had with regards to intended purposes of my original post...

Much Love and Thank You

61578E71-87D4-402C-A507-33A48BB2A964.jpeg

Makes sense.  Next time just ask.  Also if you don’t know Willie you should probably call him William.  Thanks. 

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Makes sense.  Next time just ask.  Also if you don’t know Willie you should probably call him William.  Thanks. 

Once again thank you for the set up

So I spelled it the way I spelled it out of respect towards a family member of one of my all time favorite past Angel Erick Aybar

Hence me ALSO being able to claim I wasn’t talking about the Willie / William you know  

2B5F7D4F-CA81-4085-8392-C36F08D4E6D2.jpeg

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

With all the shit going on in the world, people still get bothered by others kneeling during a 200 year old poem, turned song, during a sporting event because it’s disrespectful to a piece of fabric that has different meanings to different people when it comes to its perceived symbolism. 

Seems like energy could be spent better elsewhere. Like patches on uniforms, baseball lineups, the protection of the constitution. Important stuff.

23 minutes ago, Kevin said:

With all the shit going on in the world, people still get bothered by others kneeling during a 200 year old poem, turned song, during a sporting event because it’s disrespectful to a piece of fabric that has different meanings to different people when it comes to its perceived symbolism. 

Seems like energy could be spent better elsewhere. Like patches on uniforms, baseball lineups, the protection of the constitution. Important stuff.

Constitution applies only to one side.  If you are on the other or disagree, you are violating their rights.  

37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

This forum is part of the political section of AngelsWin... if you’re looking to talk about things like patches, uniforms and lineups go to that section of AngelsWin

Oh look, the Soros backed lady who wants to prosecute people for defending their property is crooked AF. What a surprise.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney hasn't disclosed trips as required by law, documents show

https://www.kmov.com/news/st-louis-circuit-attorney-hasnt-disclosed-trips-as-required-by-law-documents-show/article_bdee8a7a-d05f-11ea-b7c3-079ff4871843.html