• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

I hate gays so much I voted for gay marriage in California so my lead assist could marry his husband and they could be as miserable as other married couples and suffer under the equal assets laws when they get divorced. I also bought them a blender for a wedding gift to force my right wing traditional marriage gift giving on them. 

1 hour ago, JarsOfClay said:

It's hilarious that the cons are preaching about law and order while their president has to win reelection in order to avoid going to jail. 

It's hilarious that you were bitchslapped by blarg. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Duuuurrr the cities are run by Democrats.  Check mate libs ! If only everything was perfect and peaceful like the republican run country side.  

Well local government should be able to be more effective than federal governments. That's the idea at least.

And democrats claim to be the champions of minorities. Yet the Democrat run local governments are in vastly worse situations. I think that speaks volumes actually, and the fact that you deny it/brush it off as meaningless says everything.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I hate gays so much I voted for gay marriage in California so my lead assist could marry his husband and they could be as miserable as other married couples and suffer under the equal assets laws when they get divorced. I also bought them a blender for a wedding gift to force my right wing traditional marriage gift giving on them. 

Ok.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

45 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well local government should be able to be more effective than federal governments. That's the idea at least.

And democrats claim to be the champions of minorities. Yet the Democrat run local governments are in vastly worse situations. I think that speaks volumes actually, and the fact that you deny it/brush it off as meaningless says everything.

You think it’s shocking that the urban areas are having a more difficult time with protests and covid ? I guess you got me there brother. 

36 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You think it’s shocking that the urban areas are having a more difficult time with protests and covid ? I guess you got me there brother. 

Well, no, that's not really what I meant.

In the urban, Democrat controlled cities, black/minority communities have struggled for decades.

The downfall of our country is the Federal Reserve System. It is what allows our politicians to spend "all willy nilly" and has created the great income gap. 

Zombie corporations, decline of the middle class, currency debasement, inefficient allocation of resources, etc... can all be traced back to the Fed. I wish some of you guys would do a little research and figure it out.

Speaking of willy nilly....

These asshole threatened this dude and his family while trying to go home, so he did the right thing and drove through these dumb morons. In the beginning to see those two people backed up to his front grill like they are going to stop him from moving is hilarious. I hope this happens more often. This shit has to stop and these entitled twats need a serious dose of their snowflake stop for us reality.

That's the best part, these unemployed cocksuckers scream like someone got randomly assaulted opposed to creating the situation and outcome.

It's like walking onto someone's property to cause ruckus, get shot by the owner, and then scream attempted murder and wondering what the fuck happened or how it happened.

I literally hate these people and hope this happens more often.

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Yeah, the problem is they’re arresting the property owners now instead of the ruckus causers.

the governor of Missouri has stated that he'll free the St. Louis couple that had guns in their front yard if they get convicted. And he'd be absolutely right to do so. What an incredible misapplication of the law during a time when looting and destruction have gone virtually unchecked.