• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

52 minutes ago, Kevin said:

It really is my fault. I have to understand some newbs just don't get the lingo/drama/jokes and pathetic history of AW and some of its posters.

To get you up to speed on some things that popped into my head that might help.

-Chuck was once a stripper

-AO posted the Laker score which almost led to a heart attack

-Kelvim Escobar gave us a new appreciation of tri-pods

-Is it a mosque or a rec center?

-yk leaves grass clippings on people's side walks.....just to send a message

-Glen has no problem with screwing anything with bewbs...no matter how low the bar is

-tdawg was a White Sox fan for about five minutes.

-should we keep stickers on hats or remove them?

-Claude shits on Chuck's couch and Strad purposely sits in it each time

-IE Bruin is an Ahole

-Adam's company hired wopphil to be their lawyer instead of cals (something along those lines, I don't remember) but cals admitted he's not like a real lawyer anyways.

-Bruin

-Trojan

-worst thing to happen to Tad was Megan

-I didn't say that, link, count the bullet holes, gym rat

Awesome... thank you for all the info

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You mean “us”.

I don’t believe he is racist of homophobic enough either. I had to cut back my post because I really want to use the power adjective that describes all these BLM members 

i guess the word could also be a noun but i prefer not to use a broad brush 

22 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I don’t believe he is racist of homophobic enough either. I had to cut back my post because I really want to use the power adjective that describes all these BLM members 

i guess the word could also be a noun but i prefer not to use a broad brush 

Have to disagree with you here... I genuinely hate WHITE LIBERALS

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

It really is my fault. I have to understand some newbs just don't get the lingo/drama/jokes and pathetic history of AW and some of its posters.

To get you up to speed on some things that popped into my head that might help.

-Chuck was once a stripper

-AO posted the Laker score which almost led to a heart attack

-Kelvim Escobar gave us a new appreciation of tri-pods

-Is it a mosque or a rec center?

-yk leaves grass clippings on people's side walks.....just to send a message

-Glen has no problem with screwing anything with bewbs...no matter how low the bar is

-tdawg was a White Sox fan for about five minutes.

-should we keep stickers on hats or remove them?

-Claude shits on Chuck's couch and Strad purposely sits in it each time

-IE Bruin is an Ahole

-Adam's company hired wopphil to be their lawyer instead of cals (something along those lines, I don't remember) but cals admitted he's not like a real lawyer anyways.

-Bruin

-Trojan

-worst thing to happen to Tad was Megan

-I didn't say that, link, count the bullet holes, gym rat

This reminds me...

@Chuckster70 is there a way to bring back that waving finger emoji Lifetime used to use with just the simple words of, "not wise"?

Seattle residents slam ‘Defund the police’ as ‘radical experiment’ during city budget meeting

Hundreds of Seattle residents spoke up about proposals to “Defund the police” during a city council budget meeting on Wednesday, according to reports.

The council is considering a plan that could slash the budget of the city’s police department by 50 percent – resulting in layoffs for hundreds of officers – all as Seattle deals with the coronavirus outbreak and frequent riots and other unrest since the May 25 death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis.

While the “Defund the police” effort was initially popular in the city, opponents of the plan have been growing more vocal, Q13 FOX of Seattle reported.

“Defunding the police is a radical experiment that will hurt the vulnerable,” one member of the public, calling in to the phone-in meeting, told the council, according to Q13 FOX.

“Defunding the police is a radical experiment that will hurt the vulnerable.”

— Caller to Seattle City Council budget meeting

In addition, the Seattle Police Officers Guild, the union representing police, said it has collected more than 20,000 signatures on a “Stop Defunding” petition, the station reported.

These are great.

These fucking losers vandalizing, rioting, looting, and just fucking up shit getting owned is great. I always love the peeps that are causing problems but put their hands up in the air when the cops come like they aren't doing anything then getting rag dolled. That dude eating shit into the post at the end was tremendous.